Friend is seeking a penpal

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
Hi there everyone. I have a hearing impaired friend who I have known for 15 years. We were teenagers when we met online. Anyway he is seeking a female penpal who doesn't mind writing to someone in prison. I can't go into details about why he is in there but I can tell you that he was wrongly put in there and how he got in there was he was intimidated by the officials who did not treat him as an individual with a hearing impairment. He doesn't wear hearing aids so he is basically deaf with out them. Anyway, he is lonely and bored so he has asked me to find him a penpal. I figure this is a clean place to do that. He will understand if no one wants to write him since he is in prison but I can tell you this guy is a good guy from the years I have known him.

His name is Bill, he's 32. He is divorced, has no children. He loves animals, swimming, and is kind of a geek. He enjoys anything outdoors, computers, and photography. He is very tall, blue eyes, and is working out. (he brags to me about his buffness) he comes from a Christian family but I feel he has kind of lost his way personally. He loves to laugh, enjoys reading, and is currently trying to teach himself law so when he does get out he can finish his degree in school.

Let me know if you are interested in writing. PM me for his address or more information.

Back