Fresh!

Euphoria

Reaction score
Hello! Lets get the usual greeting out of the way... My name is Shelbi and I live in Ohio. I am a college student majoring in ASL.

I have always wanted to learn sign language since I was about 10. It has always been on my to list as I have grown. I struggled with finding my path like any person my age. I came to a realization that sign language would be a perfect profession for me to get into since I have always been so curious about it. Lucky for me, after getting started in the program, I learned that I LOVE sign language and the community that is attached to it. This is something I am passionate about.

I look forward to getting to know some great people as I think that I could learn a lot.

:)

Hello! Lets get the usual greeting out of the way... My name is Shelbi and I live in Ohio. I am a college student majoring in ASL.

I have always wanted to learn sign language since I was about 10. It has always been on my to list as I have grown. I struggled with finding my path like any person my age. I came to a realization that sign language would be a perfect profession for me to get into since I have always been so curious about it. Lucky for me, after getting started in the program, I learned that I LOVE sign language and the community that is attached to it. This is something I am passionate about.

I look forward to getting to know some great people as I think that I could learn a lot.

:)

that's awesome :) keep up the good work :):)

and welcome to ALLDEAF :):)

I've left a couple of posts here to introduce myself. At the time, it said that the moderator would review them before posting. That was yesterday and still they're not up. Whats up with that?

Trying to make sure you are not a spammer or something horrible.

Sometimes mistakes still get made, but much less frequently than before.

Hey, welcome! :wave:
You sound much like how I think. I enjoy the signing and the ASL even more as it's very expressive. :D

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, Euphoria and ThomasL. Relax and have fun with us. See you around here. :wave:

Back