Fresh blood ....

Carl Gammon

Reaction score
How do. :wave:
I'm Carl, I live in the south of the UK I was born deaf thanks to German measles.

I am Married to Anna who also has a partial hearing loss through nerve damage but her hearing is way way way better than mine so she is my ears.
I am currently undergoing investigations to why the hearing in my right ear suddenly went and what the next step might be to help.

Carl

May I ask what does that mean when you put "Fresh blood" before you introduce yourself?

I am confused about this. :hmm:

May I ask what does that mean when you put "Fresh blood" before you introduce yourself?

I am confused about this. :hmm:

Of course. ...
It means "new guy" (when fresh blood comes in, there's something/someone new) if that makes sense.

Of course. ...
It means "new guy" (when fresh blood comes in, there's something/someone new) if that makes sense.

I have never heard of quote like this before. Fresh blood mean new guy or new person. Very interesting. Being deaf mean we don't always know phrases or new quotes which might be new to us, Deafies and probably Hard Of Hearing.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

Back