Free food for Deafies at KFC

Damn I passed KFC and did not see the sign! Geez!

I am not in mood for chicken anyway!

Attention Deafies everywhere, free food today at your local KFC. :shrug: I will try to go to KFC soon to get it. I will tell you about it later

Deaf Anthology: FREE FOOD FOR DEAFIES TODAY AT KFC

:hmm: that site looks fake...

The picture is from the site "KentuckyfriedCruelty.com"

Also read the disclaimer on the top of the site warning you guys that the blogs are fictional.

This day nationwide KFC gives one piece of chicken to introduce new grilled chicken.

Not just for deaf.

I called! before going down there....they said via phone "just one piece of chicken sample".....or just one piece of chicken!

Not worth the drive!

i got two free pieices of chicken for my cousin and me in few while ago. but buy extra foods for two sides of fries and corn. less than $4.00 at all. not fake. you will try to go at any KFC.

I like KFC is good food. you dislike food. well I guess my favorite KFC is good. I know fast food not good health instead good health food things. DO NOT FAST FOOD TOO MUCH anytime. I mistake learn food.

I wouldn't fall in that. I don't believe they would give them free food considering the deaf population out there. If it's offical, it should be on KFC's website.

I heard on the radio on my way to work, KFC were giving a free piece of grilled chicken today.

Just one piece of chicken? so much for a free meal. I bet it's a drum stick or a wing. :ugh:

Back