Free delivery>??

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
I had a book shelf that I was trying to sell. I offered free delivery in my area. 2 people contacted me. One wanted the free delivery. One wanted to pick it up. Now, my question is what would you do? I think most of people would prefer to have shelf picked up instead of spending money on free delivey.

Part of me feel like telling the person who wanted the free delivery it was sold. Part of me feel telling the person, someone else wants to pick it up. Would you like to give me something for delivery?

If they're paying a non-negotiated price, then it's first come, first serve.

Maybe in the future don't offer free delivery. If a customer requests delivery, then you can negotiate that.

If I sell stuff I don't include free delivery cause sometime it cost more than you thought.

I charge $50-200 for 50-450 miles.

First come first served.

Unless you are prepared to fulfill the promises you willingly made - do not make them.
Don't be a cheater.

Fuzzy

If I sell stuff I don't include free delivery cause sometime it cost more than you thought.

I charge $50-200 for 50-450 miles.

0.o ? what you about for delivery not sure you did sell? about to someone?

I had a book shelf that I was trying to sell. I offered free delivery in my area. 2 people contacted me. One wanted the free delivery. One wanted to pick it up. Now, my question is what would you do? I think most of people would prefer to have shelf picked up instead of spending money on free delivey.

Part of me feel like telling the person who wanted the free delivery it was sold. Part of me feel telling the person, someone else wants to pick it up. Would you like to give me something for delivery?

This is the second of this type of question from you, if you agree something with someone you cannot then change your mind because a better deal comes along. If you are not happy with the first deal then don't agree to it. If you are, the next person should just be told it's sold, no need to get into a dialogue with them.

Back