Free color Sidekick pagers!!!!

blackintel

Reaction score
Hello. I WAS selling *free* color sidekick pagers. Free side pouch and auto charger along with free shipping by Fedex. If you are interested, give me your full name so I could refer you to my boss. Thanks!

It is not free for deaf people. According to my study, free Sidekick pagers applied to hearing people who are required to add a cellphone plane which brings the monthly charges to 50 bucks or more. Sorry for the misinformation. So haul ass to deafpager.com or boundlesscom.com and get those sidekicks out of stocks and be happy with it. They are selling fast!! Hurry! When it is out, there is no other opportunity. Peace, yall!!! AS of 9.17.04

**It is free after rebate!

Last edited:
Eh? Rebate? Doesn't rebate require proof of purchase from the store?

blackintel said:
Hello. I am selling *free* color sidekick pagers. Free side pouch and auto charger along with free shipping by Fedex. If you are interested, give me your full name so I could refer you to my boss. Thanks!

blackintel2003@hotmail.com

If its free. I am interested.. but any reason why it's free.

Frisky Feline said:
If its free. I am interested.. but any reason why it's free.
New Sidekick II is coming out sometime soon so I guess that's why it's free

In order to get a free sidekick, you must pay 39.99 a month for one year.

blackintel said:
Hello. I am selling *free* color sidekick pagers. Free side pouch and auto charger along with free shipping by Fedex. If you are interested, give me your full name so I could refer you to my boss. Thanks!

blackintel2003@hotmail.com

Are you sure its free? I do not trust companies or people tell me that its free. cuz there's always a catch. give us more info.... detailed, etc.

~Kiz

Better yet,

There's one color sidekick for $69 after INSTANT rebates at www.fusewireless.com It expires July 31st. That's without mail in rebates, u get it for $69 after $230 rebates....u still have to pay $29 a month without the cell phone free minutes for 1 year contract anyways, I guess it's getting "cheaper" cuz of the new sidekick 2 is coming anytime soon, so I guess.

Bummer

Sorry for the late reply to all posts. Anyway, there is not any rebate after all. I misunderstood my boss. There is always a catch! In order to get a free Sidekick, you must sign for cellular phone service on the Sidekick pager which comes to 49.99 per month or above with Data plan in order to get a free color Sidekick. If you only want the Data plan which includes email, chat ad whatever relating to text messaging, the Sidekick pager would be 99 bucks! The monthly service for this option is 29.99 per month. Go to deafpager.com or boundlesscom.com and leave me alone. I am not promoting this anymore since there is no way to track my referrals with my idiotic boss. So bump it. Peace.

**email info@deafpager.com for more info. Do not email me anymore. Thank you!

blackintel said:
Sorry for the late reply to all posts. Anyway, there is not any rebate after all. I misunderstood my boss. There is always a catch! In order to get a free Sidekick, you must sign for cellular phone service on the Sidekick pager which comes to 49.99 per month or above with Data plan in order to get a free color Sidekick. If you only want the Data plan which includes email, chat ad whatever relating to text messaging, the Sidekick pager would be 99 bucks! The monthly service for this option is 29.99 per month. Go to deafpager.com or boundlesscom.com and leave me alone. I am not promoting this anymore since there is no way to track my referrals with my idiotic boss. So bump it. Peace.

**email info@deafpager.com for more info. Do not email me anymore. Thank you!
There's almost always a catch when it comes to great deals. :deal:

Blackiespot

blackintel said:
Hello. I WAS selling *free* color sidekick pagers. Free side pouch and auto charger along with free shipping by Fedex. If you are interested, give me your full name so I could refer you to my boss. Thanks!

It is not free for deaf people. According to my study, free Sidekick pagers applied to hearing people who are required to add a cellphone plane which brings the monthly charges to 50 bucks or more. Sorry for the misinformation. So haul ass to deafpager.com or boundlesscom.com and get those sidekicks out of stocks and be happy with it. They are selling fast!! Hurry! When it is out, there is no other opportunity. Peace, yall!!! AS of 9.17.04

[Hi I would like to have 2 free Sidekick II pagers one for myself and the other one for my daughter. Shall I give you my email address to contact me for my personal name and address?

blackiespot didnt you read what he say,

It also require credit check as well. So good luck I suggest you go by retailers to see about deals than buy one online it much more easier (most of times)

Back