Free Black Taco on Halloween

OOOOOO YUMMY! I hope I able to get one! :giggle: I love TACO BELL! My hubby HATES it! Only me and my kid does love it! Wait and see how things go all this week because I am due anytime to have the baby. :)

Free Black Jack Taco

Love or like Taco Bell? Creep in from 6pm to midnight on Halloween night for FREE black jack taco!!! YUM

Oh, I love Taco. I am surprise that Taco Bell have the black taco for a treat. (Sigh) In Canada up here on the mainland and even here on the island we don't have Taco Bell. I used to eat taco at the Taco Bell in Albuquerque, New Mexico years ago. It is very yummy. Yum Yum Yum!!! It would be nice if we have one too. Thank you for showing the ad about it for Halloween day or night. :cool2:

That's neat, hope I can remember to try to get there. :)

I don't care for Taco bell that much anymore.

i saw on tv about black jack taco but i aint eat that!!

i always eat taco bell sometimes but not lots

lucky me.. I live near taco bell ;) but I think black taco is hot one.. ugh I can't eat spicy food that much but good luck if u guys try it ;)

I will try it on Halloween. I havent gone to Taco Bell in probably a year or so.

I don't eat at taco bell, not so great...better real mexican food. I will let know my friend about this, my friend doesn't mind eating hard shell black taco at taco bell but not me.

lucky me.. I live near taco bell ;) but I think black taco is hot one.. ugh I can't eat spicy food that much but good luck if u guys try it ;)

I am the same with you because I don't like spicy food either. I don't know if that black taco is hot spicy mexican in a Taco Bell. :hmm:

ADers, will one of you go for the treat on Halloween at the Taco Bell, let us know that it is a regular taco without the spicy on it? If it is hot spicy food, then it is good that we don't get that black taco. :shock: :ty:

I'm not for fast food. sooo taco bell will save a couple cents not feeding me their dehydrated beans/beef that were only hydrated a few minutes prior to me eating.

im not big fans spicy foods!! But my dad loves eat lots spicy foods plus put hot sauce on foods when i was little girl i taste hot sauce and i dont like hot sauce on food NO WAY!!

Ooh... I like their Black Jack Taco. It's pretty good.

I'll have to get a free one! :)

My friend ordered one the other day and I had a bite. I was under the impression that the shell is a little strange and seems distinctly unnatural to me, but it's taco bell so honestly that's to be expected. I don't remember it being spicy, but I just had a little corner bite so I didn't eat much of the sauce.

And that's probably more than you ever wanted to know about a silly taco. As a college student, I have a deep appreciation for a restaurant that can feed me for a couple dollars, and a deeper appreciation for the havoc it reeks on my tummy! And still, I eat there probably once a month. Does that make me gross? I just love those gross fiesta potatoes (no sour cream, thank you very much)!

I used to eat at Taco Bell on a regular basis but since returning my old workout regime, I havent had any cravings for any fast food restauarant. However, my curiosity is getting the better of me so I will try that taco for free to see if it has an unique taste or not. I LOVE spicy foods so any opportunity to get free Mexican food, I will go for it. However, I agree with some..Taco Bell is most definitely NOT authentic Mexican food. My ex hubby's mother makes the best as she is a Mexican native herself. Man, I miss her cooking. =( I should have stayed married to my ex just for her food! :lol:

I used to eat at Taco Bell on a regular basis but since returning my old workout regime, I havent had any cravings for any fast food restauarant. However, my curiosity is getting the better of me so I will try that taco for free to see if it has an unique taste or not. I LOVE spicy foods so any opportunity to get free Mexican food, I will go for it. However, I agree with some..Taco Bell is most definitely NOT authentic Mexican food. My ex hubby's mother makes the best as she is a Mexican native herself. Man, I miss her cooking. =( I should have stayed married to my ex just for her food! :lol:

i do craving whatsoevers types of fast foods and also mexican restaurant but i knew mexican restaurant got more lots of foods and i got lots of FULL!! And next day i got gain weight more up and down i hates it!!

Back