free ASL traning .... all point and click

cool scary guy

Reaction score
I'm taking time off this week to get the 1st 3 units up and going, it should be up by Monday morning. I'm afraid the 1st 3 are only going to be on finger spelling and numbers.

I could use some one that doesn't know the ABCs at all to see if they can understand it.

Last edited:
witch do you guys like better, 4 of the same shot with the sign being the only difference. or 4 completely different shots?

one2.jpg

one.jpg

FWIW, I'm just starting to learn ASL. I'm especially excited about flash-card capability. I've learned a couple of languages & find that drilling with digital flash cards was easily the best way to build my vocabulary. Thank you so much for doing this!

I like the variety, but using the same model makes it easier to focus on the sign. I worry that I might "cheat" & associate a sign with the model instead of the meaning. Does that make sense?

BTW-I am studying with a textbook. Would it be possible to build my own vocabulary list based on my book chapters? I'd certainly pay for that capability.

I like using the same model, too. Otherwise, people may focus on "what's different" than the sign itself. Pretty much what ^^^ said above.

Good luck! :)

Theres not going to be a vocabuary list yet. But theres is a dicationay for ONLY the signs used for the site

The basic set up is going to be a video showing 4 signs then 4 pages of flash card, and more pages of flash cards for signs from early units. So you wont forget.

I'm shooting each sign with more than one model so the review flash cards may or may not be the same model as the regular unit.

Right now i'm just trying to get the finger spelling out of the way .... Then I can start on the fun stuff.

Ps. Forgive my spelling (phone doesn't have spell check )

I like the A option better. With animation IMO, it is harder to see the proper formation of the sign.

Back