Free Amazon e-Book kindle Download: Sapphire Eyes

Kyelena2

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My book, Sapphire Eyes: The Secret Society of Magical Medics, is available for FREE download on Amazon.
Feb 23rd-25th PST only

In this series, I have introduced a man named: Landen Opis, he is a Deaf fire fighter, and his story continues to expand throughout the series.

Sapphire Eyes (Secret Society of Magical Medics): Rebekah Honeycutt: 9781481872515: Amazon.com: Books

Description of the book:
Kyelena is a single mother struggling to make ends meet by working as an EMT in Kozak County. Her six year old son, Korey, is her one and only priority as she trudges through the murky waters of her everyday life. Being an Emergency Medical Technician is hard work, but it’s nothing compared to the challenges that await Kyelena after a seemingly ordinary work day turns her life upside down… After a secret society makes Kyelena an offer she can’t refuse, she is thrust into a world of magic and wonderment. All of her everyday worries are a thing of the past when the society gives her a new house, a new car, and pays all of her bills. Kyelena will soon discover being part of this secret society also comes with consequences when it is revealed that her induction is about to cause a war and it will be up to her to stop it. But will her new magical abilities be enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll sticky this thread for you until the promotion period is over, so more AD'ers can get a chance to see it.
You seem to have some awesome reviews. :thumb:

Tried to, but it doesn't work on my iPhone :(

Bummer. I was looking forward to checking it out.

Just got it. I will give it a read later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks!!

Tried to, but it doesn't work on my iPhone :(

I think you have to use the kindle app from iTunes/Android stores, then sign in your amazon account, find it and you can download it. Both of them worked for me.

I think you have to use the kindle app from iTunes/Android stores, then sign in your amazon account, find it and you can download it. Both of them worked for me.

Oh! I will go give this a try. Thanks for the heads-up.

Hm. It didn't work for me. I got a message saying "This mobile application does not currently support Kindle downloads." :(

(I do have both Amazon and Kindle apps downloaded on my phone.)

I will forward to find item search reading book Thank!

I will have the book available on nook in April. I have a contract with Amazon through march. Please lace a review in Amazon so I can see your thoughts on the book! ;-) I hope you enjoy it!

Back