Frank Gifford dies

He was a NFL Hall of Famer. He was way before our time, most of us I believe. He played with NY Giants after reading about him. He hung out with Joe DiMaggio

I remembered him, not very well. Yes, Kathie Lee Gifford was his 3rd wife. His 1st wife and Frank had been married for 26 years, I think. I think they had three children. Then Frank and Kathie Lee has 2 children. I don't know much about his 2nd wife.

Yep, he was a Giant Football player for a few years, I think. He had problems with his injuries. I don't know. I could not believe he had passed at 84 years old.

Rest In Peace, Frank Gifford. :(

Unfortunately I only remember the scandal when he cheated on Kathie Lee....I felt bad for his children for that to be so in the press. I'm not big on football so I can't really appreciate his accomplishments like others.

Laura

Unfortunately I only remember the scandal when he cheated on Kathie Lee....I felt bad for his children for that to be so in the press. I'm not big on football so I can't really appreciate his accomplishments like others.

Laura
Yes, I remember that scandal as well.

Yes, I remember that scandal as well.

A tabloid paid a woman to invite Frank up to a hotel room , Kathie was always talking about how great things were with her husband and the
tabloid set the whole thing up and Frank fell for it. It sure was a scandal.

A tabloid paid a woman to invite Frank up to a hotel room , Kathie was always talking about how great things were with her husband and the

tabloid set the whole thing up and Frank fell for it. It sure was a scandal.

I never knew the story behind the scandal.

I never knew the story behind the scandal.

Yeah it was very painful for Kathie Lee b/c she had to been on TV everyday , some people thought she was coming on Holier than thou
this was done to hurt her. I wish Frank had not fallen for the bait but he did this had to been hard on their kids too.

Yeah it was very painful for Kathie Lee b/c she had to been on TV everyday , some people thought she was coming on Holier than thou

this was done to hurt her. I wish Frank had not fallen for the bait but he did this had to been hard on their kids too.

I remember, her pain when she was on tv on the Regis and Kathie Lee show many years ago.

Back