FOX NEWS Rumors US Might order military invasion on IRAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Buckdodgers

The US is like the Soviet Union in a way.Remember when Hitler attacked russia in 1942? When WWII Was over Stallin ordered the Red Army to take 1/3 of eastern europe to Punish the eurpeans for allowing hitler to invade russia.So when the arabs attacked NYC on 9/11 We have taken Afgainstain,IRAQ and IRAN next? Look on Map
USInvasion.jpg

Its all about the OIL isnt it?

It's about stopping terrorist regimes. There are cheaper ways to get oil than spending billions invading and occupying three nations. lol

Yeah I think War on Terror is a complete waste of time. Because no matter what war we or any country has on terror there is always gonna be terrorist out there. For all we know there is worse out there. Just waiting for the right moment to strike.

It's about stopping terrorist regimes. There are cheaper ways to get oil than spending billions invading and occupying three nations. lol

It ain't about oil. If that were the case, we would simply taken the Iraq's oil and we wouldn't be seeing the $3 prices we have been seeing. Why doesn't anybody see this?

It was about noble but uninformed intentions...nothing more or less. I really don't think the administration ever really thought this whole thing through and with 9/11 fresh at the time... All I can say, somebody didn't do their homework and realize that the Middle East is one totally screwed up area of the world. I could have told them that this would happen. I'm conservative as they come and I wanted no part of this fiasco...

It ain't about oil. If that were the case, we would simply taken the Iraq's oil and we wouldn't be seeing the $3 prices we have been seeing. Why doesn't anybody see this?

It was about noble but uninformed intentions...nothing more or less. I really don't think the administration ever really thought this whole thing through and with 9/11 fresh at the time... All I can say, somebody didn't do their homework and realize that the Middle East is one totally screwed up area of the world. I could have told them that this would happen. I'm conservative as they come and I wanted no part of this fiasco...

:gpost:

It ain't about the oil. If it were, we'd have taken control of Kuwait's oil reserves after the first Gulf War.

I agree with this poster. We got involved with the War on Terror not having thought the whole thing through. Unfortunately, we got into this and now, we're wondering how the hell to get out of it.

It goes back to two words....

EXIT STRATEGY.

We didn't have one, and we're paying for that mistake now.

:gpost:

It ain't about the oil. If it were, we'd have taken control of Kuwait's oil reserves after the first Gulf War.

I agree with this poster. We got involved with the War on Terror not having thought the whole thing through. Unfortunately, we got into this and now, we're wondering how the hell to get out of it.

It goes back to two words....

EXIT STRATEGY.

We didn't have one, and we're paying for that mistake now.

THE ARABS ATTACKED US ON 9-11 NOW THEY PAY THE PRICE OF WAR!!

Its True! Look what price the Japs paid when they attacked pearl harbor.

Its True! Look what price the Japs paid when they attacked pearl harbor.

Er...different situation and scenario. For one thing, the Japanese gov't did declare war on us via Pearl Harbor. There was no ambigity about the whole thing and we knew what we were up against. It was a long coming...in other words we knew we eventually be in a war with them and the Germans.

9/11 on the other hand, was a very different situation and it was not clear who the enemy was from any particular country standpoint. It was all around too much ambigity to really make a case for Americans let alone the world. This situation is sort of unprecedented in history. No wonder we are not sure how we should be dealing with this...

Why you think the Soviets invaded eastern europe? Because Hitler attacked RUSSIA!! So the Soviets invaded eastern europe to invade nazi occupation and then they took eastern germany.That was punishment for europeans allowing hitler to take mother russia.So The Arabs attacked us on 9-11 so nowe we should take their land away from them.Remember Egypt tried to invade israel in 1967? And Israel punished Egypt by taking the sinai and the suez canal away from them.

The invasion of Iran will probably happen for sure. I think we are spreading ourselves too thin. This will mean we have a total of 4 wars going on, the one here at home to protect and stop arabic terrorism and take preventive measures. The another one we orginially went after Osama Bin Laden in Afghanstain then we went after Iraq because they were providing terroristic training to the Al Qaeda as well as many different things, and it is not only about the oil but removing a cruel dicator from power and now there is a deep imbalance in the Middle East then here is the 4th war we are fighting which is going to be Iran. Personally, I feel sorry for the innocent people of Iran and what they are about to be put through but I don't feel sorry for the terrorists and the suicide bombers. Iran recently held an invitation for 40,000 suicide bombers and all over Iran, thousands went to the Martyr's Square and applied to be suicide bombers. On top of this, we have to fight the war here at home which no doubt will be hard but the war on terror will be won for sure. The invasion of Iraq and the drive to Baghdad the Iraqis put up a considerable fight but Iran is another story. There will be no Baghdad Bob or anything like that. The U.S. soldiers will confront dedicated terrorists who are very fanatical and the military training they have is much, much better than what the Iraqis had. I think both the U.S. soldiers and the Iranian military and the terrorists will step into a bloodbath once the invasion of Iran starts up. Iran is much more deadly and much more serious. It will be an all or nothing fight to victory or death between the USA and Iran. The USA will win but at a much more heavy cost to our US troops. I really hope this will be a short and a very fast war for the sake of the innocent people of Iran who have nothing to do with the Iranian military or the islamic terrorists. I also am thinking and looking forwards to the U.S. Presidental elections. President Bush can not be re-elected so who will be the next U.S. President and I really hope that the Iranian crisis will be solved diplomatically and that there will be no war but right now with the way things are going. I think we will be in Iran before too long. Just say a prayer for the US Troops and the Innocent people of Iran. I really hope we don't have to go to Iran. It would be a bloodbath for sure and that is something nobody should ever want.

I don't think the americans will invade. They will probably strike at the nuclear facilities from the air

It nothing to would work with Iraq or Iran, both of them are hardcore. :roll:

I hope they are going to stay on our side because if this nation's air force gets in a mess at all I am blaming bush for it right away. I dont give a care who bush says did it he will be to blame 100% if we do.

I don't think the americans will invade. They will probably strike at the nuclear facilities from the air

I agree we won't invade as it would be really messy and nasty.

A strike against the nuclear facilities would be the simplist solution and the most managable for now. The Israelis did it back in the early 80's and it can be done again. Unfortunately, it only sets them back a couple of years. One can't just keep destroying a facility before there are serious repercussions somewhere along the line...

Its Very simple to Defeat IRAN...If i was president id do these things

1.Call all auto car companies to start building tanks and put an halt on Auto production.
2.Call all airline manufacter companies to build Military planes and Military Jets
3.reinstate the draft.All men ages 18-21 Report to your nearest recruting station.Failure to report is a $10,000 fine and 20 years in federal prison

The Goal is 50,000 Tanks 10,000 War ships and 150,000 Fighter Jets and 150,000 Bombers

Then declare WAR on IRAN!! Bomb every city in IRAN Bomb Factories Tanks roll in and 1,000,000 US Combat Soldiers.

Remember how we won WWII? Thats how we did it.

Its Very simple to Defeat IRAN...If i was president id do these things

1.Call all auto car companies to start building tanks and put an halt on Auto production.
2.Call all airline manufacter companies to build Military planes and Military Jets
3.reinstate the draft.All men ages 18-21 Report to your nearest recruting station.Failure to report is a $10,000 fine and 20 years in federal prison

The Goal is 50,000 Tanks 10,000 War ships and 150,000 Fighter Jets and 150,000 Bombers

Then declare WAR on IRAN!! Bomb every city in IRAN Bomb Factories Tanks roll in and 1,000,000 US Combat Soldiers.

Remember how we won WWII? Thats how we did it.

Yes, but it would be a $100,000 fine because while the draft dodger is doing hard time at the brig ( military prison ) in Ft. Leavenworth , Kansas and various brigs all over the USA they will be sentenced to hard labor for 10 cents per day or something like that and each 10 cents acculmates into $100,000 for 20 years and Uncle Sam basically has various projects that are done for almost free or even for free which can really help the war efforts and teach the draft dodgers a big lesson. I am sure they will up the ante to $ 1 million divided up by 20 years of being sentenced to hard labor. A draft dodger's place of honor is never really secure meanwhile those who went to war. These combat soldiers and the servicemen that help propel the war efforts in non-combat positions will have their place of honor be secure no matter what if the war is popular or a unpopular war. In good time that place of honor will come full circle because he went to war so did the ladies who went to war, their place of honor and blessings will come full circle too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back