Found VampRoX's little boy Picture

Look this, Vampy play himself when he was baby... :naughty:

Attachments

• baby_ani.gif
    baby_ani.gif
    32.2 KB · Views: 80
Grr... Looks like my mom is getting picture-happy again! I'm gonna have to have another talk with her! Grr!

I can´t believe when I got a post from your mother saying that you was already vampire when you was baby, not at few years ago...
Could you please explain us why you lied us that you become vampire at few years ago? Look at picture... :doh:

Attachments

• 10579_w.jpg
    10579_w.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 62
Okay, now how do I explain to my three year old why there's baby vampires out there??? LOL. That picture looks soooo real and now he's a little concerned about baby-pires...

:lol: Good artwork...LOL.

Malfoyish

Liebling:-))) said:
I can´t believe when I got a post from your mother saying that you was already vampire when you was baby, not at few years ago...
Could you please explain us why you lied us that you become vampire at few years ago? Look at picture... :doh:
no wonder he became VAMPY!!! i better stay away from u!!!! :rofl:

Poor his Mommy's nipples are sore !

At first she ju-ust sucked on booby
and somtimes your-or fingers.
Now she goes for nearly everything
And with teeth, it sometimes hurts.
She likes to chew-ew on her toys
and on her little toes.
But things get very stra-ange
when she chews upon your nose.
You nose!

Lili, the baby vampire, she chews on everything.
Lili, the baby vampire, we thinks she's teething.
And if you don't look out,
she might chew on your snout.
Lili, the baby vampire, she'll chew on you!

Attachments

• babybat.jpg
    babybat.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 53
His Mom save alll of VampRox s pacifier in the hope chest. She showed his special pacifier to help him to stop whinning during the middle of night.

Attachments

• pacifier.jpg
    pacifier.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 48
:eek: ....

How am I suppose to meet Vamp? If He really is a Vampire?.. :ugh: ...Heck, Ill just pack some few items ( my bible , cross , holy water , garlic , a sharp stick ) That's shall fit in one suit case... :naughty:

Sabrina said:
Whoa, what kind of behave did he have ? Poor, his Mom and Dad...

No wonder Vamp is banned to have cars because the cops were fearful that he'll speed up to 99 mph to deal with his memories.

Hey = maybe we do know Vampy's adopted mother? Wasn't there a movie named Rosemary's Baby? I think the truth has come out. Rosemary's baby is Vampy! *yikes*

^Angel^ said:
:eek: ....

How am I suppose to meet Vamp? If He really is a Vampire?.. :ugh: ...Heck, Ill just pack some few items ( my bible , cross , holy water , garlic , a sharp stick ) That's shall fit in one suit case... :naughty:

Yes, your darling sister Cheri would like to meet him. Please make sure that Cheri have everything with her like cross, bible etc etc.... Make sure that she leave before midnight...
Garlic? Forget it because Vampy once comment that he like garlic...
Best way is meet Vampy few yards before church....
Good luck.... :ily:

AquaMaiden said:
Hey = maybe we do know Vampy's adopted mother? Wasn't there a movie named Rosemary's Baby? I think the truth has come out. Rosemary's baby is Vampy! *yikes*

Exactly, I never thought about this....
Why Vampy never told us... :slap:
We know everything about him now... :ily:

AquaMaiden said:
No wonder Vamp is banned to have cars because the cops were fearful that he'll speed up to 99 mph to deal with his memories.
Hey, let's not get carried away. No one knows my true identity. That's why I'm able to drive cars these days! :fu:

BTW, the fastest I've ever gone was 140 mph! :fu:

AquaMaiden said:
Hey, don't insult my mother like that! :(

Yes, your darling sister Cheri would like to meet him. Please make sure that Cheri have everything with her like cross, bible etc etc.... Make sure that she leave before midnight...
Garlic? Forget it because Vampy once comment that he like garlic...
Best way is meet Vampy few yards before church....
Good luck.... :ily:
How do you know that those things will work on me?

Back