Found another Free Battery site

John-JJ

Reaction score
I stumbled on a website that offers a free pack of batteries. I don't know how many you get, but they seem to ship them for free too, so I will wait a few days and see how many they send.

The site is found here: https://www.hearex.com/pages/free-hearing-aid-batteries

I, as many of us, can use up lots of batteries. I just got the Phonak Naida and they go through batteries a little faster than on my old set...could be because of the wireless features.

It takes a bit to get used to the harsh sounds, but I guess it takes getting used to hearing high pitch sounds I never heard before.

Hmm... this reminds me of a site that I got free condoms from. ;)

you have the Naida too? How do you like it?

checking out the batteries. free batteries are always nice. :)

i cant even order from this site cuz i live in canada...damn it! lol

i cant even order from this site cuz i live in canada...damn it! lol

You are in luck...

Energizer - Free Energizer Perf Pack

Free sample!

I think I'll get some. I'll order one for my place, and order several more by having them sent to several of my siblings' and friends' places.

Eh?

*UPDATE*

You have to register, so that means only one per account. Regardless, the sample is on the way. I hope it's a full pack, not just one lousy battery.

You are in luck...

Free sample!

I think I'll get some. I'll order one for my place, and order several more by having them sent to several of my siblings' and friends' places.

Eh?
That's a good idea. I do the same thing with my batteries.

When I worked at my local video store, my store manager bought me a 6-pack of batteries to keep in the drawer. He said that if my battery should ever die while I was working, the back-up was there... ready to go. :)

I also have a 10-pack in my car and a 10-pack on my desk. :)

That's a good idea. I do the same thing with my batteries.

When I worked at my local video store, my store manager bought me a 6-pack of batteries to keep in the drawer. He said that if my battery should ever die while I was working, the back-up was there... ready to go. :)

I also have a 10-pack in my car and a 10-pack on my desk. :)

Cool. I have a bit of a pocket wallet that I put my batteries. I carry it with me all of the times.

You are in luck...

Free sample!

Eh?

*UPDATE*

You have to register, so that means only one per account. Regardless, the sample is on the way. I hope it's a full pack, not just one lousy battery.

thanks banjo! Ya that wud def suck if its just one battery...and i keep a pack in my purse all the time..thanks god for big purses!

all of my batteries stay at home... I should probably keep a small pack at work. Hm. why didn't I think of this before? oh well.

all of my batteries stay at home... I should probably keep a small pack at work. Hm. why didn't I think of this before? oh well.
It was never a problem for me cuz I usually kept a couple batteries in my car.

One day, I was working at my local video rental store and my battery died. I didn't have any batteries in the car because I had borrowed my mom's car for that evening. The manager asked me to go buy a pack of batteries from the nearby supermarket and he would reimburse me for it. We left that pack in the drawer at the front desk. Never had problems again. :)

It's only 2 batteries I believe (the energizer ones). I got them a few months back.

It's only 2 batteries I believe (the energizer ones). I got them a few months back.
Two is better than nothing. That's a whole month for those who wear one hearing aid. ;)

Back