Found a Stray kitty...

ladycaissa

Reaction score
This stray was visiting my roomie's parents place and has been there for several days. His parents didn't want it at their place so I offered to take the cat for a little bit.

It's a girl. She's a cutie too. Massive cuddle WHORE!

Took to the vet today to ensure I get the proper medicine due to the fact that she was sick (phenomia) and so that my two cats wouldn't get sick. Found out that she is about 2 years old and is 6 lbs. She's a very tiny kitty. She's definately had a litter or two in her lifetime.

Now I just need to get her healthy. I am still debating if I want to keep her. Most likely I am just going to get her healthy, shots updated and spayed, then find her a decent home.

If you know anyone in SD that is looking for an adorable cat. I know for sure she does well with dogs (considering the fact that she was cuddling with my roommate's parents dog). She is a bit possesive about her food (when other cats are around). I am not too sure if she does well with other cats. We'll find out within the next few days as she gets use to the routine around here.

This stray was visiting my roomie's parents place and has been there for several days. His parents didn't want it at their place so I offered to take the cat for a little bit.

It's a girl. She's a cutie too. Massive cuddle WHORE!

Took to the vet today to ensure I get the proper medicine due to the fact that she was sick (phenomia) and so that my two cats wouldn't get sick. Found out that she is about 2 years old and is 6 lbs. She's a very tiny kitty. She's definately had a litter or two in her lifetime.

Now I just need to get her healthy. I am still debating if I want to keep her. Most likely I am just going to get her healthy, shots updated and spayed, then find her a decent home.

If you know anyone in SD that is looking for an adorable cat. I know for sure she does well with dogs (considering the fact that she was cuddling with my roommate's parents dog). She is a bit possesive about her food (when other cats are around). I am not too sure if she does well with other cats. We'll find out within the next few days as she gets use to the routine around here.

Awesome... I have two cats here... You have a big heart... thats wonderful...do you have pix of that cat??

Awesome... I have two cats here... You have a big heart... thats wonderful...do you have pix of that cat??

Yes I do. She's just adorable.

I just wish I could keep her. I seriously doubt I will be able to. I just need to find a good home for her.

Attachments

• DSCF0004-2.jpg
    DSCF0004-2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 23
Yes I do. She's just adorable.

I just wish I could keep her. I seriously doubt I will be able to. I just need to find a good home for her.

Thank for pix.. she reminded me of my old cat named Morris.. she got killed by car running over her...

Last year I found one kittem about a week old... i bottlefed him until he was old enough to be placed in new home... i gave him to old deaf lady... now she kept informing me how smart he was... I was glad i saved his life... It was not easy...i had to bottlefeed him every two hours i could not sleep in my bed.. i slept in my recliner to be near kitten so i can listen his cries... oh boy i could not sleep well for next couple weeks...

Thank for pix.. she reminded me of my old cat named Morris.. she got killed by car running over her...

Last year I found one kittem about a week old... i bottlefed him until he was old enough to be placed in new home... i gave him to old deaf lady... now she kept informing me how smart he was... I was glad i saved his life... It was not easy...i had to bottlefeed him every two hours i could not sleep in my bed.. i slept in my recliner to be near kitten so i can listen his cries... oh boy i could not sleep well for next couple weeks...

I'm sure you didn't. I am lucky she's old enough to take care of herself. All she does right now is sleep and when she needs some pettings she comes to me and makes sure I KNOW what my job is to do lol.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW cute kitties and look like one of my cat name Tiger. You do have a good heart to take in the stray cat. I am sure that kitten is so happy that you do a good thing. :D

awww I have one just like her! She's 4 years old now. very beautiful. you should keep the cat.

Shes adorable! So glad you found her and you're going to get her healthy and spayed.

Hope things work out for her!

you should keep the cat.

I really shouldn't. I am allergic to cats and I already have two (yeah I know insane). One is mine and the other is my roommates. I cannot have three cats. That's just way too many.

Ergo one of them should go.

I know what thats like. I'm allergic to dogs/cats too (more cats though) yet we have two cats and 4 50lb dogs! Then again I don't expect anyone to be as crazy as I am. lol.

I hope your kitty finds a good home.

Awww what a beautiful cat.

If I didn't live too far away from you I'd adopt her in a heartbeat :)

Hope you will find a good home for her.

I can see her as quite slender and elegent (unlike most orange tabbys whose usually are quite round).
I prefer a black and white cat.
Still you did great, given that moggy a second chance, kudos to you
Also I can tell by looking at the pic - shes a freindly bet she is tad on the bossy side?

duh cant have cats here........oh well

so Cute and want hold her tiny same as Cindie !!! I have very old Persian Cindie.. Wish get another Cat but decide that Cindie will be my last cat owner for now! Please find her to excellent home! ;):)

awww you have a big and good heart...

awww kitty... I wish to adopt her...

I used to have 4 cats until one of 4 cats killed by road accident at 3 weeks ago... *see my signature and avator*... :tears:

I have soft spot when I see homeless kitty anywhere...

aww cute kitty... i have too many cats.. so i cant accept that.. :(

aww cute kitty... i have too many cats.. so i cant accept that.. :(

There I agree with you... few months ago i had 9 cats in the back yard.. we had to rent cat trap to trap all and got them relocated to new homes,,except one who refused to be trapped.. i still have her in the back yard... she is wild.. she is calico...

I also have two cats indoors both are fixed and declawed...

Back