Forza Motorsport 2

I got FM2 today. :)

Let me know how you like this! I know you had played Nascar Thunder 2004 via PC with me so tell me the comparison to NT2k4 PC and this Forza 2.

Okay, I will let you know. I will play sometimes tomorrow. I have not put this game in console yet. I have been busy with jobs, and errands. Also I had job interview couple of days ago.

Yeah, I missed playing Nascar Thunder 2004.

Okay, I will let you know. I will play sometimes tomorrow. I have not put this game in console yet. I have been busy with jobs, and errands. Also I had job interview couple of days ago.

Yeah, I missed playing Nascar Thunder 2004.

Wish we get free money! Stay home and play games for the rest of our life! Life's short.

I Got Xbox Elite and downloaded FM2 demo and it's awesome. GTHD via PS3 and FM2 via xbox both are awesome games.

I painted this car for FM2 today heh

zing31fm2ci9.jpg

I had played FM2 in last week and looks not good as GT4 does.

GT4 is better than FM2 in my opinion.

GTHD is pretty good but FM2 driving gameplay is much better and more realistic steer turning. GTHD almost perfect steering... since it's only demo so maybe full version would be better. I will get GTHD when it come out.

I am tottally addict to FM2 already!

I had played FM2 in last week and looks not good as GT4 does.

GT4 is better than FM2 in my opinion.

Also NASCAR Thunder 2004 PC is best than all Racing console games. Well the average of people voted Nascar Racing 2003 Season PC the best racing game ever. That game currently very rare and cost alot on ebay now days. For the deafies best is Nascar Thunder 2004 PC because of chat texts everywhere online (during lobby room, qualifty, and the race).

Also NASCAR Thunder 2004 PC is best than all Racing console games. Well the average of people voted Nascar Racing 2003 Season PC the best racing game ever. That game currently very rare and cost alot on ebay now days. For the deafies best is Nascar Thunder 2004 PC because of chat texts everywhere online (during lobby room, qualifty, and the race).

Nascar? I'm not fan of Nascar.

Nascar is different from GT4 or FM2.

Nascar and GT4 aren't compared...

GTHD is pretty good but FM2 driving gameplay is much better and more realistic steer turning. GTHD almost perfect steering... since it's only demo so maybe full version would be better. I will get GTHD when it come out.

I am tottally addict to FM2 already!

GTHD in full version is called GT5.
IGN Advertisement

Nascar? I'm not fan of Nascar.

Nascar is different from GT4 or FM2.

Nascar and GT4 aren't compared...

I understand you are not a fan of Nascar... what I was speaking of racing issues... Nascar Thunder 2004 PC is much better because it's advantaged has all the features what real world racing has. Plus the driving gameplay style is great. You dont have to avoid the word NASCAR... but just to race and you would get the idea why it's better. Since Nascar Thunder 2004 PC is getting old and low graphics than the newer games FM2/GTHD is better one. Hopefully Nascar 08 would be great.

Back