Forum skins

neecy

Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any other skins that can be added to this forum besides the "deafult" blue and the black?

How about silver transculent ? :D
Argh, you're making AllDeaf's dark scheme not work... with your dark red fonts. :(

Anyway, got pictures or something?

I suggest you visit vBulletin for samples. :)

Argh, you're making AllDeaf's dark scheme not work... with your dark red fonts. :(

Anyway, got pictures or something?

I suggest you visit vBulletin for samples. :)

Ok, where do I find vBulletin for samples ? I've never been there. :)

CyberRed, perhaps you are able to add some skins with your artwork images ?
Alex,are skins with pictures possible in forums? curious :hmm:
I would want to see alldeaf with some image backgrounds like nature,the sky , mountains etc.

I like Tech two and Hex10sion suitable for my eyes relaxation..

Doesn't like bright or bold dark.. hurting my eyes due font too bright..

CyberRed, perhaps you are able to add some skins with your artwork images ?
Alex,are skins with pictures possible in forums? curious :hmm:
I would want to see alldeaf with some image backgrounds like nature,the sky , mountains etc.

:dunno: :)

I meant that you could make some different artwork backgrounds :)
Of course, I didn't expect you to be a skin 'programmer'

I know what you mean, but I highly doubt if, Alex really wants me to do that for his AD website.

There's another forum ( at different site ) that I did for Administrator's site. There will be another forum to consider, too. :)

Ok, one thing I don't agree with is adding a bunch of themes that will become useless as the forum software continues to upgrade. It would suck if some members used a particular theme from a third-party site, then find out later the theme isn't working anymore because of the forum upgrade. This has happened before, like when we had the Mobile Theme available one time. Anyone remember that theme? It's useless now.

Anyway, I'm willing to add 1 or 2 more themes, but I don't know what color theme the majority of you would like to see. And I would need someone to create a poll and have a few color themes there for members to pick from.

Thanks.

Ok, one thing I don't agree with is adding a bunch of themes that will become useless as the forum software continues to upgrade. It would suck if some members used a particular theme from a third-party site, then find out later the theme isn't working anymore because of the forum upgrade. This has happened before, like when we had the Mobile Theme available one time. Anyone remember that theme? It's useless now.

Anyway, I'm willing to add 1 or 2 more themes, but I don't know what color theme the majority of you would like to see. And I would need someone to create a poll and have a few color themes there for members to pick from.

Thanks.

Sounds like a good idea!

Here are the samples :

vBulletin Skins - vBulletin Skins

What do ya think ? Any preference for this AD from this link ?
Remember when you mentioned that you like red?

Well, if we do switch to red... then you can't use your red fonts any more or people won't be able to read your posts. People who use the dark scheme can't read your posts either cuz dark red doesn't work well in black.

Why don't you use default color instead of changing it to dark red every time?

Back