Forum Changes

Much better :thumb:

Like Alex said " To each his own ". He owned this website and do whatever he thinks is best for each moderator without hassle and headache. :)

You mentioned that you are a moderator of your own, then YOU do whatever YOU like with your own website. There's nothin' you can do with someone else's website since you are not the owner of someone else's website. Just let them be what is comfortable for moderators and that is includin' Alex, the owner. Each owner have their own " comfort zone " to a different degree from other owner's comfort zone at different site.... so, don't let it bother ya. :)

Moderator = forum cop.
Adminstrator = forum God, usually forum owner.
Just to clarify in simple terms.

Also, 'To each his own' is a common phrase. To Each His Own - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then again which line would that be?

To each his own. We all can steal either one of your line or Alex'. Alex don't bring it up anythin' except you, so therefore we can steal yours! :P :lol:

I am just bein' silly - excuse me for that. :laugh2:

Lemme ask ya. Is this AllDeaf or AllAlex? :wave: That is all I ask you to consider. Forums are usually a community thing, for a specific community, with decisons that affect the community. . Rarely do i see a forum about one specific person, like Samuel L Jackson has. Yes, it is Alex's domain, but I also am part of the community, and am merely voicing my opinion, which is how things are run in Amercia.

Of course, I am aware. I have nothin' against about people's voicin' their opinions and such. I am also voicin' mine as well. :)

However, do not get me wrong. I know Alex has a lot of experience with this certain forum and has been at it longer than any of us have, so in the end, I may oppose some decisons he makes, but I do ultimately respect them. I am not posting or demanding any ulitmatiums of any sort.

No problem.

Back