Forum Awards?

Should we do a AllDeaf Awards contest? Please post why!

• Yes.

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No.

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right-o, Utah isn't a desert. Half of the state is all mountains going up between 11.000 to 13.000 feet. I live on a mountain :)

Deaf258: Mods are talking about it. It's just that we only have three mods, besides e and Alex.

tekkmortal said:
The polls show 20-10-1 with yes leading. So what is the mods' decision?

Yes I know..:waiting for the Monitors to give a go ahead:

::sign lang::: "waiting" and tapping her finger on my desk...
never mind...
let me guess, I gonna stand up and ~ :wiggle: ~nerves anxouis hearing about your answer the forum awards ??

(chuckles)~ :rofl:

If I will win the contest. What will I get the award ??

go to the Deaf Cruise in April 2005 ?? Borrow Alex's credit card to be charge at Frederick and Victoria Secret. :naughty:

Sabrina said:
If I will win the contest. What will I get the award ??

go to the Deaf Cruise in April 2005 ?? Borrow Alex's credit card to be charge at Frederick and Victoria Secret. :naughty:

Actually it is a free flight to Hawaii. We will just mail you through FedEx to JavaPride and Tweetybird. :lol:

I want to Sign up for this Award Game too...:)

tekkmortal : :rofl: That is Extra Shipping and Handling Fee...Might end up 100.00 for overnight Express.

Sabrina I double Doubt Alex is gotta give u his credit card He would rather to buy that stuff for E.. Than for you.. unless of course if E allow you to get involved... :lol:

tekkmortal said:
Actually it is a free flight to Hawaii. We will just mail you through FedEx to JavaPride and Tweetybird. :lol:

Somehow I get the feeling that the winner has to clean the kennels to pay for their room and board. :ugh:

Cheri said:
I want to Sign up for this Award Game too...:)

tekkmortal : :rofl: That is Extra Shipping and Handling Fee...Might end up 100.00 for overnight Express.

Sabrina I double Doubt Alex is gotta give u his credit card He would rather to buy that stuff for E.. Than for you.. unless of course if E allow you to get involved... :lol:

:rofl: er Cheri: :rofl: I think that is your responsiblity not mine.

*knocking* Hello? Anyone Home?? When are we going to have this Game Start Going? Sounds like it is being Blown off?

Come On Monitors and Alex! Let's get the Ball Rolling here...

I know I know I do not have no Patiences....But Hey We all Want to have some Fun! and some Laughters Again! :)

It would be A Pleasure to have it going by now... So Please let's get this going Now.. *begging on my Knees* P..l..e..a..s..e..! :ily:

Funny thing is that I already started sorting the list last night and trying to figure out how the polls will be done...

Deaf258 said:
Funny thing is that I already started sorting the list last night and trying to figure out how the polls will be done...
PM me... :thumb:

We are now working on the lists and when we are done, we will put the nominations in the General Discussions as sticky. We are going to do 4 (or 8) categories at a time per week until all of the categories have been nominated. When the old nominations have been collected at the end of the week, a poll will be made. Then, 4 (or 8) more NEW categories will be posted to General Discussions and will go on same time as the polls are being kept. I hope I make sense! Here are the groups of categories we will be doing! Keep in mind we might either do 4 at a time or 8 at a time, but they are going to be done in order:

Most Funniest
Most Mature
Most Active
Most Creative

Hottest Female
Hottest Male
Most Influential member
Most Influential thread

Best AD Couple
Most Popular
Best Overall
Nicest Member

Longest Topic
Best Topic
Oldest Topic
Lamest Topic

Best Username
Best Avatar
Favorite Signature
Best Comment/Quote

Most Likely To Never Leave
Gone but isn't Forgotten
Future Mod
Favorite Mod

Most Heated Debate Thread
Best Thread Starter
Most Favorite Forum
Best Poet

Best Homepage
Best Personality
Smartest Member
Biggest Flirt

Most Loved
Most Talkative
Most Likely to Meet
Most Helpful

* Changes might be made anytime accordingly to the Mods' decisions.

Deaf258 said:
We are now working on the lists and when we are done, we will put the nominations in the General Discussions as sticky. We are going to do 4 (or 8) categories at a time per week until all of the categories have been nominated. When the old nominations have been collected at the end of the week, a poll will be made. Then, 4 (or 8) more NEW categories will be posted to General Discussions and will go on same time as the polls are being kept. I hope I make sense! Here are the groups of categories we will be doing! Keep in mind we might either do 4 at a time or 8 at a time, but they are going to be done in order:

* Changes might be made anytime accordingly to the Mods' decisions.
Remember, this is just the best we've worked on. Some might change at the last minute. This is just so you know what we MIGHT do. Give us a few more days and we could be starting this.

Deaf258
"Best Avatar" Is included animation or just still ? which r u speaking of?
Just I wanted to make sure about this.

Just I wonder about to ask you, IF is that idea for Best Art of Smiley any personalities creative ? animation or non animation.. Doesn't matter how looks..
Wha... do you think ? Up to mods. :)

Bullym0m said:
Deaf258
"Best Avatar" Is included animation or just still ? which r u speaking of?
Just I wanted to make sure about this.

Just I wonder about to ask you, IF is that idea for Best Art of Smiley any personalities creative ? animation or non animation.. Doesn't matter how looks..
Wha... do you think ? Up to mods. :)
Best Avatar would be any avatar... animated or not. As for Best Smiley, no one really makes smilies. As for Best Art, there's only two or three people who actually does artwork. This is for general which applies to almost everyone.

VamPyroX said:
Best Avatar would be any avatar... animated or not. As for Best Smiley, no one really makes smilies. As for Best Art, there's only two or three people who actually does artwork. This is for general which applies to almost everyone.
Really??!?!? Vampy..
Whose three people actually does artwork as such best art too?
Can you give me listing whom ?
Would be challenge three of them.. Let AD members who not artist can be judge three of them which who is very quite good artist.
Three of them who can artist would be great judge AD members who not really good artist.. who can try artist on AD.. Sounds good benefits ?
Give them good doubt and "be try who they can develp good artwork too".
How's so sounds hmmmmmmmmmm?

Back