former new york mayor's harvard daughter arrested

being blamed from resident people for not protect city which strike by 9/11...bush and rudy fault for not watching over terror coming into ny.

no. he never resigned. It was 2-terms limit.

Who cares. There's other children of former Vice President, State Governors, President that got in trouble with laws.

Also, why is her going to Harvard have to do with her getting arrested? Have you ever heard of white collar crime?

I do not hear of white collar, what it is? examples?

Ummmm....maybe you should start reading newspapers, books, and etc if you really want to learn about life outside of the Deaf world. I love the Deaf community and I am involved but I also educated myself to be aware of world events and values of the hearing world.

Ummmm....maybe you should start reading newspapers, books, and etc if you really want to learn about life outside of the Deaf world. I love the Deaf community and I am involved but I also educated myself to be aware of world events and values of the hearing world.
That's right. If matajon wants to attract intelligent women he has to present himself as intelligent and knowledgeable.

being blamed from resident people for not protect city which strike by 9/11...bush and rudy fault for not watching over terror coming into ny.
His daughter is 20 years old. That means she was about 11 years old when 9/11 happened. She had nothing to do with his political career.

White Collar Crime

white_collar_crime.jpg

I think the OP has an unhealthy obsession with harvard and girls who are higher up in society...really weird...

Who cares. There's other children of former Vice President, State Governors, President that got in trouble with laws.

If I'm not mistaken, Jeb Bush's daughter and Gore's son have gotten into trouble with the law. I remember reading about how wild Teddy Roosevelt's daughter was..

If I'm not mistaken, Jeb Bush's daughter and Gore's son have gotten into trouble with the law. I remember reading about how wild Teddy Roosevelt's daughter was..

Many politicians children have had minor scrapes with the law. They are no different from non-politician's children. Kids make mistakes and do things that are unwise from time to time.

Back