For women only! And men who wear manbras

lanapoo

Reaction score
Another weird question. Do you sleep with your bra on?

I do, it seems more comfortable that way for me...

Another weird question. Do you sleep with your bra on?

I do, it seems more comfortable that way for me...

Most men, including myself would rather women take off bra during bed time. :naughty:

What kind of bra do you use over night, sport bra?

Sleeping with a bra

Mmmmmm. NO. I want to be comfortable and not feel "strapped in" and as far as authentic, most men do like women sleeping without anything..lol
geez wonder why... I guess all the sexy little things we women wear are only just for the before bed warmup Hmmmmm. I have wasted alot of $$$.

Most men, including myself would rather women take off bra during bed time. :naughty:

What kind of bra do you use over night, sport bra?

I hate sport bras, it crushes my boobs. I like sleeping with underwire bra on...

I know I'm a rare one.

Mmmmmm. NO. I want to be comfortable and not feel "strapped in" and as far as authentic, most men do like women sleeping without anything..lol
geez wonder why... I guess all the sexy little things we women wear are only just for the before bed warmup Hmmmmm. I have wasted alot of $$$.

I wear sexy little things 24/7. :naughty: At least I put money to good use. :lol:

sexy little things? how? wrong size.

Always wore a bra 24/7 ....(underwire bras are good)....gives you support and of course, "no sag"...You can see the difference when you get older!...(no kidding)...keeps you "perky". :giggle:

Always wore a bra 24/7 ....(underwire bras are good)....gives you support and of course, "no sag"...You can see the difference when you get older!...(no kidding)...keeps you "perky". :giggle:

Agreed! Finally, someone who understands why I sleep with my bra on. :giggle: To stay perky. My boobs are definitely not saggy and I am working on keeping them that way.

Sexy little things

Oh "poo" my comment was not intended to mean I spend all my money on
"play wear"....and I agree, I also love to wear Bra and panties, that are sexy, under all my clothing...just for me..makes me feel good...and that's what really counts...right, smile...Midnight♥♥♥

Marilyn Monroe used to sleep in a bra for the same reason. She still has a gazillion admirers even decades after her death so she must've been onto something there, eh?

Back