FOR Woman only!

XxSwEeTyxX

Reaction score
Hey anybody who will mind used this bra?!?!

Attachments

• sharp bra.jpg
    sharp bra.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 308
:rofl: PDP -- wait til she sees that HAHAHAHAHAH

and Sweety -- i WOULD use that bra to keep the MEN's hands off my breasts!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :laugh2: :laugh2:

:bowdown: to the women!!!!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I think Lasza would love to use this!!!

You got damn right!

Need to wear before go to the place with fill out with many males. Give them value lessons for not grab ladies'. :naughty:

Oh thanks for remind me. I must make the reservation to fly down to State of Arizona to pull the cactus and chopped around size of my breasts. I would put the cactus as a bra to stick other people to keep away from me. The sharp needles would push the crowd people in the city. :twisted:

Charles Chicks may help me measure my breasts for the accurately size of cactus bra. :naughty:

~ Sabrina

Originally posted by Katzie
:shock: . . . . . . . *runs for her dear life*

:eek:

What happen with your signature picture of Charles Chicks? Weren't you retire or materity leave? I think, I ask you a wrong person. Ooops ! :ugh:

Sabrina - There's been complaint about having too many signatures and it's slowing down the server. Not everyone has cablemodem or DSL or whatever ya know? :D

It's Charlie's Chickies :mrgreen: No way is Katzie leaving Charlie's Chickies! :ily: BTW, I am the same person! :mrgreen:

Sabrina - There's been complaint about having too many signatures and it's slowing down the server. Not everyone has cablemodem or DSL or whatever ya know? :D

It's Charlie's Chickies :mrgreen: No way is Katzie leaving Charlie's Chickies! :ily: BTW, I am the same person! :mrgreen:

Oh I see about the slow sever when they open this site with your signature with large file I understand that. :D

Oh good, you are still the same person as a naughty like I do. :naughty:

:shock: . . . . . . . *runs for her dear life*

*grabs MamaKatzie's hand and makes sure she holds her belly for dear life too!* :shock: "Let's go girly!!!" :laugh2:

:eek: no way in hell I will wear that bra i prefer CAT or lipstick bra don't u guys agree with me since some of u know me in person ;) :cool:

I would not wear that bra unless I'm going to a rave club! The thought of weairng it for my bf -- mmm.. nah

If guys see that bra on a woman, they would always touch it out of sheer curiousity!

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I would not wear that bra unless I'm going to a rave club! The thought of weairng it for my bf -- mmm.. nah

If guys see that bra on a woman, they would always touch it out of sheer curiousity!
:werd: *poking bra* Hmm... nice... *poking and pulling* interesting!

Sport bra

how about this baseball bra it not cool?!?!:naughty:

Attachments

• new sport.jpg
    new sport.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 184
That's some sports bra!

OMG that gonna sag her gazookas! Gotta wonder how much these gloves actually weight? :lol:

Re: Sport bra

Originally posted by XxSwEeTyxX
how about this baseball bra it not cool?!?!:naughty:

Sheeiittt!! Now that's a bra I gotta get!! :laugh2: I know I can use that and flash the MLB players when I go to the games!! It'd be good for sportsmanship and I do want to win "Fan of the game!!" :twisted: *Strutting around in that bra!*

Freaky

Sportaholic would love this lady since he is a baseball freak !! :lol:

~ Sabrina

Back