For whose birthday on February 11th!

Chrysanthe

Reaction score
It looks like most everyone's birthday is on Feb. 11th! Whoo wee!!

Anyway for whose birthday on Feb 11th, what did you do?

My fiance had a surprise for me... he gave me a piece of paper and said..."go where you always steal my laptop!" I went...and the more papers.... and it took me 20 mins to find it! I got so agigated with him! He was laughing so hard. Finally I found it in his bedroom. He was soo sweet... he gave me a basket of bath salt and lotion. He had it mailed here from TX. It was beautiful! *sighs*

And also he is taking me to Luau for dinner along with my friends. There will be show with hula girls and guys.. whoo whoo! Then have a birthday cake! Yummy. SO I wanna hear yours!?

My birthday was on teh 11th of February as well :)

I went to a rave called "Pharmacy" at a nightclub last night. It was pretty awesome and I had a great time there ;)

~sharlie~

Bewitched said:

My fiance had a surprise for me... he gave me a piece of paper and said..."go where you always steal my laptop!" I went...and the more papers.... and it took me 20 mins to find it! I got so agigated with him! He was laughing so hard. Finally I found it in his bedroom. He was soo sweet... he gave me a basket of bath salt and lotion. He had it mailed here from TX. It was beautiful! *sighs*

And also he is taking me to Luau for dinner along with my friends. There will be show with hula girls and guys.. whoo whoo! Then have a birthday cake! Yummy. SO I wanna hear yours!?

AAAAWWWWW!!! and you need some ideas to get him excited!!?? :giggle: BUT he already has you excited!! :rofl:

zesty said:
AAAAWWWWW!!! and you need some ideas to get him excited!!?? :giggle: BUT he already has you excited!! :rofl:

Well what he did to me was a revenge. (heehee) because I did the same thing to him few weeks ago for early wedding gift. I had him walking outside. He was nice enough to keep me inside. *brr* hee hee. It was fun tho. :)

Bewitched said:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww that very sweet of him to gave u... have a fun go out eat!!!!! :hug:

my mom gave me DVD player n 4 Head VCR all in one! also i got car too!!!! but car is not ready til march cuz of mom bought something SPECIAL to put something in car or on car i dont know what is it.. i dont know what kind car of it... i will find out this march after car done... i will take pic and put here.. allright!!!!

also i got triple chocolate cake from my mom.. there pic of 2.. :nana:

Attachments

• Photo 02.jpg
    Photo 02.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo 03.jpg
    Photo 03.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
Happy b-day to all who has it on feb 11th damn that many!! @@ allover the site hehe...funny enough that your on feb 11 but my is on april 11 lmao...

lucky tweety getting a car! muttering give it to me i need it! lol :whistle:

Shiva said:
Happy b-day to all who has it on feb 11th damn that many!! @@ allover the site hehe...funny enough that your on feb 11 but my is on april 11 lmao...

lucky tweety getting a car! muttering give it to me i need it! lol :whistle:
hehehe:rofl: u can ride with me if u wanna to!!!!! :D

Interesting!!!

sharlie said:
My birthday was on teh 11th of February as well :)

I went to a rave called "Pharmacy" at a nightclub last night. It was pretty awesome and I had a great time there ;)

~sharlie~

Interesting!!! :laugh2: That's the name of the nightclub? Thats really weird because thats the name of place where you go to get the medicine. :roll:

Sorry for the off the point-- GO ON u guys and girls ---me, hush! :popcorn:

Back