For those Iphone users (2G, 3G, & 3Gs), what apps (app store/cydia) that must have?

Intelliscreen

I use Cydia. For deafies like myself, I loved IntelliScreen that will:

- repeat vibrates on emails, SMS, and calendar reminder.
- Even flash screen so you can put iphone in cup holder in car to see it.
- Shows everything on lock screen (i.e. next appt, new email, etc).

This is the most important software for deaf!

Intelliborn - Everyday Problems, Everyday Solutions

I use Cydia. For deafies like myself, I loved IntelliScreen that will:

- repeat vibrates on emails, SMS, and calendar reminder.
- Even flash screen so you can put iphone in cup holder in car to see it.
- Shows everything on lock screen (i.e. next appt, new email, etc).

This is the most important software for deaf!

Intelliborn - Everyday Problems, Everyday Solutions

Really. Longer vibrating for incoming email messages? Cydia program without Jailbreaking?

Really. Longer vibrating for incoming email messages? Cydia program without Jailbreaking?

Jailbreaking is a big thing. You or your friend needs to be expert on jailbreaking and be able to restore to original if your phone needs service.

Once you jail break it, the Intelliscreen is great program for repeating vibrations!

There is no non-jailbreak Cydia. Sorry.

We should join member of Rock ID to download Your Phone Desktop Client software into PC. Then install IntelliScreen software. I wont be Jailbreaking.

recently try out Mega Man 2 lite (free) on my iPod Touch, it's kinda awkward to control. Not same as NES. ahhhh but it's pretty cool.

recently try out Mega Man 2 lite (free) on my iPod Touch, it's kinda awkward to control. Not same as NES. ahhhh but it's pretty cool.
I feel the same thing lol. I have NES 3 with some roms. its cool. it keep me company and avoid me becoming boring.

I recommend the game called Space Ace in apps store. I love it.

Space Ace is frickin hard for me :(

You should get Remote app? It's free from Apple where you can control via wi-fi to Mac or PC with iTunes. Pretty neat.

Another program important for deaf: iFlashNote in Apps store.

It allows big font notes for food or drink ordering without having to give iPhone for them to read closely. Just show screen and they can read it clearly few feet away. Don't have to use paper and pen anymore. Also can do repeats easily with stored notes.

Another program important for deaf: iFlashNote in Apps store.

It allows big font notes for food or drink ordering without having to give iPhone for them to read closely. Just show screen and they can read it clearly few feet away. Don't have to use paper and pen anymore. Also can do repeats easily with stored notes.

I already download and love this app already! Pen and paper is so old fashisions But watch out for phone bandits.

Back