For the line to MVP: a list of alldeaf.com users who are purpled

What sort of boredom, mededeaf?

What sort of boredom, mededeaf?

That being at home. =D I'm very adventurous and quite energetic. But no worries, besides getting more purple connections... I do have 8 nieces and nephew (only one nephew, so far) to keep me busy, I suppose.

Well, moving forward to the line is like cutting in the lunch line... it was not nice until I reached my Senior year, all Seniors was given the right to have their own lane without any upperclassmen like freshmen, sophmores, and juniors merging into the same lane, so it was really cool. We went into the lunch really quick and another reason, half of the Seniors were grouped into two different lunch periods so that left us half more less of the Seniors into the lane.

So it was like a privilege to me, therefore to me, it's parallel to what I did with gathering purple connections. =P School system decided that way, and I think it is still in the work. Hovrs offers us an opportunity to do that. Not for nothing but because I think they want to be able to reach to more people who might not have heard of Hands On Relay Service and try it out by means of invitations from people who already familiarized with Hovrs.

It's not cheating or cutting, whatsoever some people may think of it.

ADDitional note: Man, I forgot to not post on THAT thread. Oh who cares? I'll still update the list as I post later on. I'm sorry if you have to scroll down to find the updated list! =P It's only for such a short time. MVP's coming soon, so yes, relax. Regardless of purple connections, you will still get it, guys. =D Cheers!

Number of users connected are not a true indicator for when or who to receive MVP. I have spoken with someone who i know at HOVRS and has confirmed that it is not a true number.

Even one purple or 255 purple connected are still able to receive MVP.

Regards

Back