For the Ladies: What Kind of Girl Are You?

The Liberal Beauty
You scored 75 looks, 67 personality, 25 politics, and 72 sex drive!
You're beautiful, you have a great personality, and youre highly sexual. You're a liberal with your views and you don't put morals before everything. You're probably a great wife or girlfriend, and you know how to make sure that the ones you love are happy. You're probably fun in a conversation and I'm sure that you are as loveable as you are beautiful.

The Liberal Beauty
You scored 74 looks, 66 personality, 29 politics, and 76 sex drive!
You're beautiful, you have a great personality, and youre highly sexual. You're a liberal with your views and you don't put morals before everything. You're probably a great wife or girlfriend, and you know how to make sure that the ones you love are happy. You're probably fun in a conversation and I'm sure that you are as loveable as you are beautiful.

Wow, I'm bad than too goody good girl. Heh. :o

The Liberal Beauty

You scored 78 looks, 72 personality, 25 politics, and 63 sex drive!

The Liberal Beauty
You scored 76 looks, 76 personality, 21 politics, and 68 sex drive!

here's my results

You scored 81 looks, 82 personality, 26 politics, and 84 sex drive!

The Liberal Beauty
You scored 74 looks, 70 personality, 32 politics, and 78 sex drive!

Lolololololololol
here's what i scored;

Awesome Girl II
You scored 89 looks, 75 personality, 57 politics, and 80 sex drive!
You don't seem to either know about or care about politics, but you are beautiful and a good person (so it seems), and you seem to have a high sex drive. You're probably a great wife or girlfriend, and you know how to make sure that the ones you love are happy. You have a wonderful life ahead of you, make sure you live it to the fullest, and keep being the person that you seem to be.

lololol
Fuzzy

I got the girl next door

scores
82 looks, 81 personality, 21 politics, and 42 sex drive

eh....... that's me???? how nice.....

PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!
You scored 73 looks, 71 personality, 66 politics, and 84 sex drive!
You are beautiful, have a great personality, know youre politics, and have a high sex drive. You are the girl of any man's dreams. You know what you are doing in bed, you're fairly conservative, and you know how to treat your loved one. Men have been waiting for a girl like you all their lives. You probably know how to make sure that the ones you love are happy. You will make someone a great wife or girlfriend someday, if you haven't already. You're the kind of girl that everyone wants. You're probably fun in a conversation and I'm sure that you are as loveable as you are beautiful. You have a wonderful life ahead of you, make sure you live it to the fullest, and keep being the person that you seem to be.

You scored higher than 53% on Appearance

You scored higher than 35% on Personality

You scored higher than 92% on Beliefs

You scored higher than 88% on Sexuality

The Liberal Beauty
You scored 70 looks, 71 personality, 18 politics, and 82 sex drive!

Girl Next Door
You scored 78 looks, 65 personality, 23 politics, and 44 sex drive!
You're nice and you have a great personality, but a lower sex drive than most, or you've never had sex (which I commend you for). You appear to be a Democrat or something resembling one. You'd be a great girlfriend, and maybe a great soulmate someday. Sex drive isn't as important as many people would have you think, plus when you get married it usually opens up a bit. Just find the right person for you (if you haven't already) and live out your life.

You scored higher than 71% on Appearance
You scored higher than 36% on Beliefs
You scored higher than 21% on Personality
You scored higher than 8% on Sexuality

WOW! That is almost like the true ME! :fruit:

The Liberal Beauty
You scored 87 looks, 90 personality, 37 politics, and 89 sex drive!

You scored higher than 54% on Appearance

You scored higher than 76% on Personality

You scored higher than 43% on Beliefs

You scored higher than 57% on Sexuality

Attachments

• mt1104314637.jpg
    mt1104314637.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 2
Awesome Girl II

You scored 75 looks, 80 personality, 58 politics, and 79 sex drive!​
You don't seem to either know about or care about politics, but you are beautiful and a good person (so it seems), and you seem to have a high sex drive. You're probably a great wife or girlfriend, and you know how to make sure that the ones you love are happy. You have a wonderful life ahead of you, make sure you live it to the fullest, and keep being the person that you seem to be.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 57% on Appearance
You scored higher than 68% on Personality
You scored higher than 68% on Beliefs
You scored higher than 57% on Sexuality

I thought I'd bump this up -

Here's mine -

The Liberal Beauty
You scored 76 looks, 68 personality, 33 politics, and 61 sex drive!

Nice Girl
You scored 50 looks, 61 personality, 59 politics, and 25 sex drive!
You're extremely nice and you don't seem to have a political preference. I think you are ready for any person who is out there except for maybe a nympho. Your sex drive is a little low and maybe you could expand on your love life. But that's not always what makes someone happy, so if you are happy the way you are, then don't change because of this test. Stay happy.

The Liberal Beauty

You scored 82 looks, 87 personality, 27 politics, and 62 sex drive!

:cool2: :D

The Liberal Beauty

You scored 80 looks, 75 personality, 23 politics, and 86 sex drive!

The Liberal Beauty

You scored 84 looks, 74 personality, 25 politics, and 80 sex drive!

You're beautiful, you have a great personality, and youre highly sexual. You're a liberal with your views and you don't put morals before everything. You're probably a great wife or girlfriend, and you know how to make sure that the ones you love are happy. You're probably fun in a conversation and I'm sure that you are as loveable as you are beautiful

Drat!! :eek3: :dunno:

Awesome Girl II

You scored 89 looks, 83 personality, 57 politics, and 95 sex drive!

Back