For the Ladies: What Kind of Girl Are You?

Nancy

Reaction score
What Kind of Girl Are You?

Here's my score:

The Wonderful Girl

You scored 65 looks, 85 personality, 76 politics, and 48 sex drive!

You're extremely nice, beautiful, and know your politics. Your sex drive is a little low, but that's not as important as love is it? You will make someone a great wife or girlfriend someday, if you haven't already. You're the kind of girl that everyone secretly wants. Most people claim that they want your opposite, the sex machine, but in all honesty we want the nice one. With a little sex drive you would be perfect, but maybe you haven't even had sex yet, and for that I commend you.

The Liberal Beauty
You scored 64 looks, 76 personality, 14 politics, and 72 sex drive!
You're beautiful, you have a great personality, and youre highly sexual. You're a liberal with your views and you don't put morals before everything. You're probably a great wife or girlfriend, and you know how to make sure that the ones you love are happy. You're probably fun in a conversation and I'm sure that you are as loveable as you are beautiful

Why can't BOYS take the quiz? Sex Discrimination!

Let me see if I can find a guy's version. :) I didn't mean to leave the men out though. :)

Here's mine.. lol :rofl:

Awesome Girl II
You scored 82 looks, 86 personality, 53 politics, and 86 sex drive!
You don't seem to either know about or care about politics, but you are beautiful and a good person (so it seems), and you seem to have a high sex drive. You're probably a great wife or girlfriend, and you know how to make sure that the ones you love are happy. You have a wonderful life ahead of you, make sure you live it to the fullest, and keep being the person that you seem to be.

The Liberal Beauty

You scored 81 looks, 76 personality, 26 politics, and 87 sex drive!
You're beautiful, you have a great personality, and youre highly sexual. You're a liberal with your views and you don't put morals before everything. You're probably a great wife or girlfriend, and you know how to make sure that the ones you love are happy. You're probably fun in a conversation and I'm sure that you are as loveable as you are beautiful.

Girl Next Door

You scored 68 looks, 70 personality, 24 politics, and 50 sex drive!

You're nice and you have a great personality, but a lower sex drive than most, or you've never had sex (which I commend you for). You appear to be a Democrat or something resembling one. You'd be a great girlfriend, and maybe a great soulmate someday. Sex drive isn't as important as many people would have you think, plus when you get married it usually opens up a bit. Just find the right person for you (if you haven't already) and live

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 32% on Appearance
You scored higher than 35% on Personality
You scored higher than 32% on Beliefs
You scored higher than 27% on Sexuality

cool... :D

You scored 74 looks, 82 personality, 33 politics, and 68 sex drive!
You're beautiful, you have a great personality, and youre highly sexual. You're a liberal with your views and you don't put morals before everything. You're probably a great wife or girlfriend, and you know how to make sure that the ones you love are happy. You're probably fun in a conversation and I'm sure that you are as loveable as you are beautiful.

sweet

PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!
You scored 80 looks, 73 personality, 86 politics, and 53 sex drive!
You are beautiful, have a great personality, know youre politics, and have a high sex drive. You are the girl of any man's dreams. You know what you are doing in bed, you're fairly conservative, and you know how to treat your loved one. Men have been waiting for a girl like you all their lives. You probably know how to make sure that the ones you love are happy. You will make someone a great wife or girlfriend someday, if you haven't already. You're the kind of girl that everyone wants. You're probably fun in a conversation and I'm sure that you are as loveable as you are beautiful. You have a wonderful life ahead of you, make sure you live it to the fullest, and keep being the person that you seem to be.

Nice and Sexy

You scored 48 looks, 64 personality, 38 politics, and 88 sex drive!

You have a great personality and are highly sexual. You have wonderful relationships that seem to be perfect. But in the end somewhere your loved one always ends up leaving.... But don't stop loving, and being the person that you are. They'll show up one day, and if you already have them then hold on to them with all you have.

*coos* My sex drive makes up for my plain jane looks! :naughty:

The Wonderful Girl :P
You scored 67 looks, 74 personality, 86 politics, and 40 sex drive!
You're extremely nice, beautiful, and know your politics. Your sex drive is a little low, but that's not as important as love is it? You will make someone a great wife or girlfriend someday, if you haven't already. You're the kind of girl that everyone secretly wants. Most people claim that they want your opposite, the sex machine, but in all honesty we want the nice one. With a little sex drive you would be perfect, but maybe you haven't even had sex yet, and for that I commend you.
:jaw:

The Liberal Beauty

You scored 80 looks, 75 personality, 23 politics, and 86 sex drive!

The Liberal Beauty

You scored 88 looks, 76 personality, 24 politics, and 72 sex drive!

The Liberal Beauty

You scored 82 looks, 75 personality, 27 politics, and 56 sex drive!

The Liberal Beauty

You scored 69 looks, 78 personality, 32 politics, and 79 sex drive!

The Liberal Beauty

You scored 74 looks, 76 personality, 19 politics, and 72 sex drive!

** this is what my boyfriend tells me all the time! :giggle:

Girl Next Door
You scored 79 looks, 69 personality, 33 politics, and 45 sex drive!
You're nice and you have a great personality, but a lower sex drive than most, or you've never had sex (which I commend you for). You appear to be a Democrat or something resembling one. You'd be a great girlfriend, and maybe a great soulmate someday. Sex drive isn't as important as many people would have you think, plus when you get married it usually opens up a bit. Just find the right person for you (if you haven't already) and live out your life.

Back