For Sale: Plextor 716UF DVD Burner - Like New

Applesseed

Reaction score
I have a Plextor PX-716UF DVD Burner for sale. Like new, opened box, never burned a single disc but did play a DVD for five minutes to see if it's in working condition and put it all right back in the box. Windows XP recognized it. I bought it new for $220 a month and a half ago. Then I had a family emergency that lasted a month and a half so I was unable to return since the returning date expired.

Includes the following ...

DVD+/-R Burner
Stand
AC Adapter
USB cable
Firewire cable
Installation guide
DVD Writing software for Macintosh
Verbatim DVD+R disc (1 piece)

The original packaging did not include two things as listed on the box. The first is the DVD Writing software for Windows, and the other one is an eject tool in case the tray doesn't open (I usually use a paper clip).

Though the original box did not supply a DVD Writing software for Windows, I will give you a burned copy of Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 along with PhotoSuite 5 SE for Windows, and Roxio Drag-to-Disc for Windows. Note that I cannot guarantee if this software will work for the 716UF. I'm sure you can also use other DVD writing software.

Paypal accepted. First to pay gets it. Retail price is $250 for new. This item is used less than a day old, in fact less than 30 minutes. Asking $165 shipped via UPS Ground. I just bought a new computer with DVD burner installed. No use for me. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks!

Plextor's site: http://www.plextor.com/english/products/716UF.htm

Applesseed said:
I have a Plextor PX-716UF DVD Burner for sale. Like new, opened box, never burned a single disc but did play a DVD for five minutes to see if it's in working condition and put it all right back in the box. Windows XP recognized it. I bought it new for $220 a month and a half ago. Then I had a family emergency that lasted a month and a half so I was unable to return since the returning date expired.

Includes the following ...

DVD+/-R Burner
Stand
AC Adapter
USB cable
Firewire cable
Installation guide
DVD Writing software for Macintosh
Verbatim DVD+R disc (1 piece)

The original packaging did not include two things as listed on the box. The first is the DVD Writing software for Windows, and the other one is an eject tool in case the tray doesn't open (I usually use a paper clip).

Though the original box did not supply a DVD Writing software for Windows, I will give you a burned copy of Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 along with PhotoSuite 5 SE for Windows, and Roxio Drag-to-Disc for Windows. Note that I cannot guarantee if this software will work for the 716UF. I'm sure you can also use other DVD writing software.

Paypal accepted. First to pay gets it. Retail price is $250 for new. This item is used less than a day old, in fact less than 30 minutes. Asking $165 shipped via UPS Ground. I just bought a new computer with DVD burner installed. No use for me. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks!

Plextor's site: http://www.plextor.com/english/products/716UF.htm

Not many people here are willing to pay $165 for that and most of us are poor and can't afford anything that is expensive. I suggest you try selling it on www.craigslist.org locally and meet somewhere to drop off the unit. I've done it a few times from there. ;)

thanks for the suggestions. I'm also willing to go with the best offer. I'll look into craigslist.

Applesseed said:
thanks for the suggestions. I'm also willing to go with the best offer. I'll look into craigslist.

You're welcome!

Back