For Roo's Special Day

mlkshkgrl

Reaction score
I can't believe that three years has gone by so fast. It seems like only yesterday that I was holding you in my arms at the hospital. You are getting so big and pretty. Mommy loves you with all of her heart. Happy 3rd Birthday my sweet Roo.

Last edited:
mlkshkgrl said:
I can't believe that three years has gone by so fast. It seems like only yesterday that I was holding you in my arms at the hospital. You are getting so big and pretty. Mommy loves you with all of her heart. Happy 3rd Birthday my sweet Roo.

eh it is your computer files lol

mlkshkgrl said:

aww cute little girl :lol: that make me drooling want have one of my own kids lol hahahaha all I have to be patient till I find new boyfriend lol :lol:

Wow! Can it really be 3 years ago? What a cute little angel. Hope she grows up as special as her mother. :thumb:

awwww... melts my heart...

So cute beauitful your daughter.. Happy Birthday to you ... congrats you're 3 yrs old now... way to go.... *high five*

Thank you everyone. She is a sweet wonderful girl. Uncle CC she says she misses you on yahoo. We're getting ready to take her to her Meme and Pawpaw's for her party. She's having a Princess theme since that is what she is into right now. I'll post pictures of it in a couple of days.

Oh and old guy, Lord help us all if she turns out like me! :giggle:

mlkshkgrl said:
Thank you everyone. She is a sweet wonderful girl. Uncle CC she says she misses you on yahoo. We're getting ready to take her to her Meme and Pawpaw's for her party. She's having a Princess theme since that is what she is into right now. I'll post pictures of it in a couple of days.

Oh and OLD GUY, Lord help us all if she turns out like me! :giggle:

I guess you meant me and if so, that cracked me up big time!

Hey Hey MLKShK~

I didn't snub this.. pft.. i found it at the end of the page..

here it is!

Happy Birthday, ROO!!!!! You're such a pretty girl!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: Sweet Little Roo, and I hope you have lots of fun at your birthday party!!!! Mlkshkgrl, she is absolutely precious!! Time does go by fast doesn't it? I hope Roo had a wonderful 3rd birthday!! :angel:

Aww such a beautiful little girl you got there Mlkshakegal :hug:, such an angel

Happy Birthday little angel!! May all your dreams come true, have a great birthday with your sweet mom!!

C.C.Sinned said:
No. We are best friends...
:smoking:

ohhhh ok lol cause I thought you and her are brother and sister cause said "Uncle" but :Oops: lol :lol: so now I got it :lol:

Such a cute adorable little sweet birthday girl deserves to have this thread 'sticky' for the time being, (sorry it wasn't done yesterday-Friday)....

Happy Birthday and hope the celebration is what she wished for and for many more to come!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

(minus gettin' the 'whips' and all those painful gadgets that Mommy craves, etc.,... :lol:)

Back