Knew which language on which to bet.

Sign fits your body like a glove,
So you can see your parents' love.

You need not speak to prove your worth,
For Sign was with you at your birth.

So Sign my child, that we may see,
The wonderful You
That you will be.

Thank you, cheri. Beautiful words. I got cold chills on my arms when I read this.:hug: I will show this one to my student, too.

That's beautiful! So true too!

I've communicated with Brad Ingrao online many times and am not one bit surprised at how beautiful this poem is. Brad is not only a parent who truly cares about the needs of his son, but is also a wonderful audi.

Thanks for posting this! :)

Wow, nice poem...and the only " Brad " I know is the gentleman that I'm marrying this July :giggle:

I love to read poetry but dont think I can write it as well! :giggle:

wow, Brad find good word how to write like this... really beautiful feeling when I read his peom.

I cannot write peom like this.... but enjoy to read....

I love to read poetry but dont think I can write it as well! :giggle:

Judging with what I've seen with your writing, and the passion you have for the things that are important to you, I bet you could. Have you tried?

I've communicated with Brad Ingrao online many times and am not one bit surprised at how beautiful this poem is. Brad is not only a parent who truly cares about the needs of his son, but is also a wonderful audi.

Thanks for posting this! :)

WOW! The author is an audi? He truly is a special person, and an unusual one in the field! I'm impressed.

Jillio,

Yes, Brad is an audi. :) I don't know how long he has been in practice, but I've been communicating with him online since 1999.

Judging with what I've seen with your writing, and the passion you have for the things that are important to you, I bet you could. Have you tried?

Thanks..I have tried but I am just not creative in that area...even with ASL poetry..I tried that too. Guess poetry is not a skill for me. No biggie. :)

Thanks..I have tried but I am just not creative in that area...even with ASL poetry..I tried that too. Guess poetry is not a skill for me. No biggie. :)

Yeah, I think its something you have to have a natural feel for. Words don't come together that way for me either!

That's really sweet...this should be shown to parents of deaf/hoh children who don't sign. Really its very touching..

Back