For my kitty lover friends

JamieLynn

Reaction score
I went to the book store on Saturday (yes again) :roll: and found these two books and wanted to suggest it to my friends who love kittehs just as much as I do... it's easy and fun to read! You'll love them!!!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Cat-Called-Birmingham-Chris-Pascoe/dp/0340836075/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265802519&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: A Cat Called Birmingham (9780340836071): Chris Pascoe, Sabine Vittinghoff: Books[/ame]

And

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/You-Can-Take-Cat-Slough/dp/0340898658/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265802674&sr=1-4]Amazon.com: You Can Take the Cat Out of Slough ... (9780340898659): Chris Pascoe: Books[/ame]

I'm currently reading the second one... :cool2: Instead of the first one... :roll:

Happy reading :D

Oh, that's great! I will check these lists out soon. it gives me some ideas about it. Thanks!

I saw the cat I rescue that was living outside for a year. It was attacked by a raccoon or coyote and half it back was bitten off! Poor kitty! The cat is doing better and her fur is finally growning back. She is still very timid , but she did come up to me and smelled my jacket. I think she remember me , I was feeding her for a month in my back yard. I am so glad I was to save her life , she would had dies within a few days if we did not trap her and get her to the vet! You can see where her back was sew together! Part of her back is missing! The poor dear cat! She is so sweet looking!

Cool, I'll check out those books.

Few days ago I placed an order on cat books from Amazon.

"Dickens of a Cat, A: and Other Stories of the Cats We Love" by Callie Grant

"Rainbow Bridge: A True Story About Rescue Cats" by Susan Cilyk

"Cat Miracles: Inspirational True Stories of Remarkable Felines" by Brad Steiger

"Angel Cats: Divine Messengers of Comfort" by Allen Anderson

"Great Cat Stories: Inspirational Tales about Exceptional Cats (Amazing Stories)" by Roxanne Snopek

"The Dog Who Rescues Cats: True Story of Ginny" by Philip Gonzalez

Can't wait to read those books. I'm sure I'll place another order for more cat books next month :D

I'll be checking out your books Miss Delectable ;)

Frisky: Oh you sure will love Chris Pascoe's books! Birmingham (Brum his nickname) is just amazing! He'll make you laugh hard! hehe... some scene (but only few of them) remind me of Bibi acting weird too. Mozart was more of an elegant cat... :D

whatdidyousay: OMG!!!!!!!! Poor kitty!!!!!!!!! Is the cat still with you? And of course the cat remembers you through your smell ;) So glad you saved the poor thing!!!!!!!! you deserve a special :hug: and meow for it!

Thanks for telling me which one book that I should get first. I better start to look for it today.

Thanks for telling me which one book that I should get first. I better start to look for it today.

Book number one is A CAT CALLED BIRMINGHAM and the second books is YOU CAN TAKE THE CAT OUT OF SLOUGH.

My son's favorite book.... "Bad Kitty takes a Bath"

Awww... I checked it out on amazon... There's an entire collection called BAD KITTY... LOL... children books though... ;)

Back