Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Full coverage... I am so hideous!!

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • no coverage... I love to show-off my body

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

illustrator

Reaction score
More than half of women try on six or more swimsuits before buying one. Forty-eight percent say the most important thing they look for in a bathing suit is one that flatters their shape.

Really I don't care, but my husband wants me to get a one-peice suit to hide my hip and stomach. :dunno: I just simply don't care because I'm married and my husband loves me for who I am, not for how I look like. Why should I be picky with how my body look like, to attract other men, eh? No, thanks.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Really I don't care, but my husband wants me to get a one-peice suit to hide my hip and stomach. :dunno: I just simply don't care because I'm married and my husband loves me for who I am, not for how I look like. Why should I be picky with how my body look like, to attract other men, eh? No, thanks.

how about... when you were early 20s?

I am embarassing of my body :D
I have swimsuit under t-shirt and shorts.. hehe

Originally posted by illustrator
how about... when you were early 20s?

Good question... I don't remember going swimming much during these years. :dunno: I guess I wore t-shirt over my ugly suit during these times.

I do wear two pieces but not too thin pieces. ;) I sometimes wear my short to cover it. It depends on my mood. But i am in 30's so i haven't been wearing it for about two years. I think it ll be the same one. :D

my favorite swimsuit on a chick is a usas :thumb:

very nice tits and ass! :P

doesnt matter, but i prefer something that covers most of my belly area, due to a scar on my stomach, i hate to show. :P

Well, I still wear same blue swimsuit for about 4 years, but I have to buy new one because the top won't fit my boobs anymore. DAMN.

I am thinking of buying one pairs of swimsuits:

one piece swimsuit for swimming execrise

two piece swimsuit for fun.

full suit...

why? because I will have to get 2 different size for 2 piece suit..bigger for top and smaller for bottom...PAIN IN THE BUTT! So I wear full suit for once! ;)

well why don't you go to the nude beach to feel "free" for awhile...? :o

Steel WOULD love see woman Naked nothing new about him

i ware full suit with T shirt

I did rather one piece to cover my hip, stomach and butts. I love to order the bathsuit at JC Penny or LL Bean.

When I was 20's, I used to be wearing two pieces of bathsuit but not now. I am a mother of two teenager kids. :)

I would love to wear 2 swinsuit..not the full.

Well.. *look down depressed* I am covering up myself. I'm only 19 and had a kid.

For the ladies out there.. who finish with pregnancy.. u know what I mean. I rather not say in here.

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
For the ladies out there.. who finish with pregnancy.. u know what I mean. I rather not say in here.

:nods: I know what you mean...hehe. Im also mother ;)

Back