? for guys and gals

Sophia26

Reaction score
Here's my Dilemma:

In july, I like this guy at school and I'd decided to ask him out. He told me that he would definitely think about it and that he was in a relationship with someone; which means that I had no chance with him.

Lately, I've notice some strange behavior from him and not only that I suspect that he told his friend/roommate. They've been acting strange towards me and it's seems lately that wherever I am around the school, he and his friend seems shows up. I don't want to say that they are stalking me but that's how it feels. I would think that he does like me or maybe he just like that fact that I'd ask him out.

I'm not quite sure how his friend fit into this.

My question is Should I confront him?

YES u should confront him and find out what his intentions are. simple said..........

I would ask him if you offended him by asking him out. He should have been flattered that you were interested and could at least smile and wave when he bumps into you.

It always helps to do some research on a guy before asking him out so that you will know what to expect, ya know.

Yes. Confront him. Have someone with you when you do it. Let us know what he says. Hopefully it's good!

Ask him why his friends keep showing up. If they are there when you want to talk to him, then ask his friends to leave you two alone for a few minutes so you can talk. If they are good friends, they will leave you two alone.

update

I conforted him and ask him if I even have a chance with him and he said not yet. He likes me and all that and like our friendship and all that but he's been with this girl for a year and they're serious.

I can't say I'm disappointed but I'm glad to finally know.

Sophia26 said:
I conforted him and ask him if I even have a chance with him and he said not yet. He likes me and all that and like our friendship and all that but he's been with this girl for a year and they're serious.

That's good to hear that you finally confronted him. I know that it hurts or is sad to get something like this. At least, you got it over with and didn't spend the rest of the time wondering what will happen. Imagine chasing after a guy you liked for years only to find out that he liked someone else the whole time you chased him? That would be worse than if you found out right away that he was interested in someone else. With this load off your mind, you should now feel better and ready to move on and find someone else.

Sophia26 said:

I forgot to add...

I do have friends who are in the opposite situation. One guy would like this gal, but this gal wouldn't show much. Later, that guy goes elsewhere then this gal approaches him and tells him that she likes him. He's already lost interest in her because she said nothing and he tried only to get nothing. So, because of this... that guy is upset because she never confronted him with her feelings. That's why it's best to be straightforward at times when you feel you want to.

I do what I can to be straightforward and I usually get the same response... "You're too good for me that I'm afraid to hurt you." That's why I always end up being "friends" with every gal I meet.

thats great that u confronted the dude at least ur concerns got answered don't be afraid to find out the issues and etc. don't be afraid to confront any one if u feel the signals got crossed, just do what u gotta do and question them if it comes down to it. ALL U gotta do is just be urself and learn from what others teaches cuz u know what??? life is still a education EVEN after u graduate from high school, we're still learning!

The girl is lucky because no matter how much I want him; he wouldn't cheat on her. You know that's a nice guy and it's rare to find ones out here in L.A.

:)

Sophia26 said:
The girl is lucky because no matter how much I want him; he wouldn't cheat on her. You know that's a nice guy and it's rare to find ones out here in L.A.

:)

why u think that's rare?

i'm the same guy that doesn't cheat? but, i don't live in LA

I meant nice guys in L.A. I'm sure they are some but maybe I haven't been looking very hard.

confront him and use an taser if things goes wrong taser is good it is female s best friend (besides its fun to shock someone who wants to hurt you)

Back