For Drone owners!

Like I posted, I don't think they need to regulate small drones, just the large aircraft-sized ones. So, yes, I'm disappointed but I don't let it upset me.

What's their rationale, if you know, for applying all those regs to the "small" ones?

nope, they fly out any disturbances, check out airlines and broken windows or engine problems.

Right, but the drones would either fly into disturbance (Or fly out) and may stay there just for the value of media, birds don't sing a tune with these media and don't have eyes with built in memory.

The registration was only 5 dollars for three years, so what? Its not like 50 dollars a year.

Other thing, these ladies may want to thank me for mentioning this... peeping tom!

Think how easy itbwill be to whack you with a drone.

Murder by drone, comming to a neghborhood near you..

What's their rationale, if you know, for applying all those regs to the "small" ones?
Control. Control everything.

If my drone (with about a 40-ft. vertical ceiling) interferes with a plane in flight, that plane is flying way toooooo low over my house!

Control. Control everything.

If my drone (with about a 40-ft. vertical ceiling) interferes with a plane in flight, that plane is flying way toooooo low over my house!

The problem comes if it is around an airport where planes are taking off and landing. They go through that height in going up or down.

My post isn't refer to you, but it is refer to someone who are upset like Sono and Reba.

I'm not referring to your post. I'm talking about everyone in general. It's about how all the discussions flew as soon as I post it.

You know in my area where I live, i'm just right at the edge of no fly zone (Andrew AFB range) and next door neighbor couldn't fly his drone, it wouldn't take off. It just sit there on the ground. He saw my drone take off fine! We both have same drone. I asked him if he upgrade his firmware, he said yes. he felt sucker. He now have to go somewhere outside of the zone to fly it!

Yes, FAA create a policy to all drone makers that it need to install software to detect if drone are on no fly zone or not. I'm glad I didn't upgrade mine but I do see Boing C-17 fly above my house once a while. So I have to be careful with that, in term of not letting my drone sucked into the big fat C-17 engines!

Now FAA set up a new law that drone owners require to register it. So, I will have to do that tomorrow.

Looks like any unmanned aircraft over .55 pounds will be required to have the owners number on it. My question is unless local police have access to the database who is going to insure people are using the right numbers. What's to stop them from putting someone elses number on their plane or drone. Will people be required to hand over id and registration information like with a car or will police have to get a warrant?

Shhh I just bought my boy one for Xmas.... Should I start worrying about him becoming a mass murder or that the CIA will start banging on my door? Pfft... It is a toy...

Today is the 21st.....Registration is not open. Okaaaay Government should get penalty.

Back