For Caz....

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Just read....everytime you have the urge to Smoke....eat something salty...or with the tip of ur tongue lick a little bit of Salt. Says it kills the desire to smoke....Hope it works or at least helps!

Smoke em if you got em caz....
You only live twice.......

I quit smoking 30 years ago. This ain't no better though.
e88d03249a3720053d8add430cf0583b.jpg

I quit smoking 30 years ago. This ain't no better though.
e88d03249a3720053d8add430cf0583b.jpg

Sure isn't...a friend quit smoking too, then went to chewing tobacco and snuff....His teeth were horrible!...and that awful spit can...and his yard was full of tobacco and snuff spit...he even swallowed the spit sometime which made me sick....suffix to say, he ain't a friend anymore after I told him to get his teeth fixed...he looked like a Zombie when he laughed or smiled....

Sure isn't...a friend quit smoking too, then went to chewing tobacco and snuff....His teeth were horrible!...and that awful spit can...and his yard was full of tobacco and snuff spit...he even swallowed the spit sometime which made me sick....suffix to say, he ain't a friend anymore after I told him to get his teeth fixed...he looked like a Zombie when he laughed or smiled....

Well I have dental insurance, I don't carry a spilt can and I don't spit all over the place. I'm just a nicotine addict.

Back