for anybody in maryland, i got a job for you...

SpiceHD

Reaction score
i need a ride from union station to my home on oct 19 at 10 am. Anybody wants to be paid to be a "taxi" for one time? If interested please do PM me and let me know. i hope theres someone out there who is willing.

the requirements are valid driver license and a safe vehicle.

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately, I work from 8 to 4 during the weekday. Do u want me to ask around?

i need a ride from union station to my home on oct 19 at 10 am. Anybody wants to be paid to be a "taxi" for one time? If interested please do PM me and let me know. i hope theres someone out there who is willing.

the requirements are valid driver license and a safe vehicle.

Thanks in advance

October 19th is on Monday, so you could use MARC or use MTA bus transportation.

You can check out at Maryland Transit Administration Home Page for Maryland Transit Administration.

For Washington DC Transit - Metro - Home page

which is what i would have used if i dont have my son with me.... car seat.. .scroller... and a bag think that would be easy for me to use bus or metro with all that? that would be a pain in butt to even bother to try. however i will keep that in mind if no rides. i perfer a car because ill have my son and all those things to drag along with me.

which is what i would have used if i dont have my son with me.... car seat.. .scroller... and a bag think that would be easy for me to use bus or metro with all that?

You dont need a carseat if you use the Metro or a bus.

You dont need a carseat if you use the Metro or a bus.

no but ill need it for when i am in NC :) i am leaving this thurs and come back here on oct 19th so... my son defintely will need carseat for on way to train, and to be picked etc..

Back