For All OF You Intested in Deaf Group for southwest texas...

deafannieboo

Reaction score
YOU ARE INVITED!!!!

Please feel free to check out and join South West Texas Deaf and HOH Group!

I look forward to meeting fellow Texans out there. Anyone is welcome to join but any group meetings will be held in SWT area. Feel Free to post picts of the area or group functions and ect. ....

Members Wanted! lol.:wave:

Hi, deafannieboo in Del Rio! I'm a Texan, too. :wave:

Can you post a link?

Hi, deafannieboo in Del Rio! I'm a Texan, too. :wave:

Can you post a link?

Welcome fellow Texan SallyLou! Well right at moment I'm working out of my yahoo mail address as far as setting up meetings and such.

deafannieboo@yahoo.com

But it's South West Texas Deaf and HOH Group. It's on AllDeaf. Just look under groups! I am trying to get well enough to set up the website but have been having some health set backs so I do appoligize for the delay. However, the moment I get the website up and going I will post it on the S.W.T.D.H.O.H.G. South West Texas Deaf and HOH Group. If you have neighbors or friends you would like to join with you please feel free. Everyone is welcome just remember that all meetings will take place in S.W. Texas region. Anyone interested please feel free to contact me via email or my AllDeaf members profile.

Thank you for your interest in the group. Right now I am just looking for members as we are just starting out but with word of mouth and hopefully the help of AllDeaf we will be able to better bond the local Deaf community.

Wish I could go but too far! Enjoy!

Wish I could go but too far! Enjoy!

well everyone is welcome to join the group or post on the group any picts or info that might assist people. but yes the meetings are will be held in S.W.Texas! lol please feel free to join and chat w us as ud like but I do ask that you inform fellow members when they schedual meettings that u do not reside in Texas simply so that you do not get schedueld to attend a meeting that you are unable to attend. other than that please feel free!:ty:

Back