For all ladies only well only just !! :giggle:

CutePommie

Reaction score
I wonder any of you have try this "Lush the fresh natural homemade comestics" before ? here is website if you never hear before .. www.lush.com
By the way i have tried it oh boy !! all those smell when i was at this store in town i love those smell of it and had brought some of it to try it out for myself had massage myself use one of those today ohhh !! wonderful to relax .. If any have you had it before would like to sharing it here ??

I never heard of it before. Thanks and will surf... I love the senses of fragance.

WoW, never heard of it..certainly will check into it..:thumb:

Im curious is it fragrance free for facial? I cant have fragrance on my face..but my body - no problem..:D

coloravalanche said:
WoW, never heard of it..certainly will check into it..:thumb:

Im curious is it fragrance free for facial? I cant have fragrance on my face..but my body - no problem..:D

Doesn't have fragrance free for facial but, You could email them see what they have to offer what you need to having the fragrance free facial. :)

guido said:
I tried them. I didn't like them very much.

Understandable, some people have different sense what they like or doesn't like or not suitable etc this one is not being testing on animals ... and thank you for your response.. :)

I LOVE lush- I'm especially partial towards their karma scent.

and they have those awesome things called bath bombs! it's a scented ball that fizzes and bubbles when you drop them into the bath.

the best thing about lush? they don't test on animals and they try to use natural ingredients.

Back