Footloose

allisonjoy

Reaction score
Wish me luck!! Our school's drama is offically here!! We are giving performances this morning, tonight and tomorrow night. We are doing 'FOOTLOOSE' and i am playing the character, Ariel. I even have to kiss a couple of boys, eekk lol
:fruit:

Lol, goodluck with it, wat would teddy say abt that ? ;)

the NYC Broadway Musical, Footloose was a hit! i loved that show.

good luck... I think that boys will beat up Teddy. then they will dating you thru. :o

They have that as a movie too... with Kevin Bacon.

yeah! i totally loved Footloose, the movie! but i never got the chance to see it on Broadway. I'd love to, though. :D

good luck with the show! ;)

break a leg sexyy!! lol @ those reponds about how i feel- um well i just wish ther'es no kissing part but its just a play u know?

1 down, 2 to go!! The 1 this morning went amazing. After the show, little kids came running to us for autographs that was soo cute lol. It sucks knowing it's my last high schol drama :(.

Break a leg!!! I loved the "Footloose" movie!! "Everybody!! Let's Daaaaaaannnnnnnnccceeeeeeeee!" :dance: :dance: A city boy in a redneck country town... he sure brought a lot of :cheers: ,:wiggle: and most of all.. STYLE to that town!! Oh-so-fab-u-lust!!! Kevin Bacon was a hottie!! Still is!! Whooooooo hoooooo! Did you know that the supporting actor in that movie was Sean Penn's real life brother?

Yeh.. congratulation you made it thru 1st show, and I think your getting ready for 2nd show RIGHT NOW.. and GOOD LUCK.. muwah

Hell yea.. you should go to NTID someday and watch some play because there's like deaf play EVERY month, right rit'ers?

Originally posted by allisonjoy
1 down, 2 to go!! The 1 this morning went amazing. After the show, little kids came running to us for autographs that was soo cute lol. It sucks knowing it's my last high schol drama :(.

aw but u will do more plays when u go off to gally if u ever have time for acitivies and I'm sure u'll be busy girl when u are at gally ;)

Originally posted by Willy
Hell yea.. you should go to NTID someday and watch some play because there's like deaf play EVERY month, right rit'ers?

I am in CALI - on the OTHER COAST....... it is hard lol.......

Originally posted by Willy

hmm I had been to rochy visited there like 4 years ago but eh I wud love to go back and meet some of my aol frieinds that i knew for so long ah AOL sucks anyways but otherwise I'll live ;)

Back