Foods you hate to eat!?!

Jada

Reaction score
I hate lima beans, oysters, rice pudding, squid, spam, any meat that is raw, spinach, broccoli and most other green veg.

What about you guys?

You don't like to eat shrimps? I love fried shrimps! Yummy.

I cannot think which I hate most, but I know I do dislike cheese and beef. I like some types of seafoods, but I'm allergic to some of seafoods.... :(

I hate seafood but I will eat shrimp.............

I dont like most vegetables, fruits and lamb..........

I think two things should be banned from the grocery stores:
Liver and anchovies

I eat sushi but only with shrimp or the avocado with cucumber... that is safe for me to eat and lucky for me not expensive........... I saw an octopus sushi I almost puked on the spot

I hate to eat the fuckin' seafood (due to my allegic) and all of the damn green vegetables. :barf:

I hate to eat most chinese food and japanese sushi. There are a couple of sushis that I will only eat... from one place, California Rollin.

Originally posted by kevbo
I hate seafood.

WOW I FOUND MY SOULMATE!!! Just kidding, everyone I know :bowdown: seafood. Its just pathetic. I dont even like it yo! Other foods I dont like r, lima beans, chili, tomato soup, stir fry, but pretty much others I just cherish lol.

Originally posted by whodatshroom
WOW I FOUND MY SOULMATE!!! Just kidding, everyone I know :bowdown: seafood. Its just pathetic. I dont even like it yo! Other foods I dont like r, lima beans, chili, tomato soup, stir fry, but pretty much others I just cherish lol.

same here - and hated nuts and beans too

Back