Food Photos of the 2008 Olympics (Warning - Not for the sensitive stomaches)

dog BRAIN soup?!?!? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ostrich meat? :eek3: oh my. interesting, :hmm: what does it taste like? I won't eat ostrich meat anyway. no offensive ;). individual people wants to eat or not.

It tastes like something that I can't explain, you'd have to try to see for yourself. It's actually not the same as eating a chicken.

This is China's culture. I already saw many different bizarre food on tv. I know that China is eating a cat, dog and anything. I don't like it. I am glad that in USA is illegal to eat a dogs, cats, and horses. I hate to see Chinese people to eat a dog. It made me piss off. I am dog lover!

I ate a frog legs, alligator jerky, deer, lamb, baby squid, octopus and other. I don't want to eat a seahorse and starfish. Because it's my favorite ocean stuff. I refuse to eat it. I can eat fish, crab, lobster, clam and shrimps.

It's taboo, not illegal but illegal for fast food and restaurant due health safety code, I know that some Chinese families did it at home to make dog/cat meats for their dinner, dinner at home is private, I know it cause an bigger mess in kitchen.

It tastes like something that I can't explain, you'd have to try to see for yourself. It's actually not the same as eating a chicken.

oh okay, i understand that but i'm not going to try that one. i just don't want to taste ostrich meat.
anyway, thanks :)

off the topic.

I dunno.....I think trying the starfish would be cool. But they did the silk worm pupa on Steve Don't Eat That! and he said it was really gross!

if i eat scorpion, i'll be "Super Scorpion"...

barbaw hahaha!!!!!!!! [villian chuckles]

Back