Food Fight!!!

:-o at RedWolf aiight zoom take STEAK and pssttt redwolf wanna *wave steak* make you hurger then threw out ! then *threw cold water on ur butt* then *running to hide*

LovelyBlkGal said:
:-o at RedWolf aiight zoom take STEAK and pssttt redwolf wanna *wave steak* make you hurger then threw out ! then *threw cold water on ur butt* then *running to hide*

ohhhh that feels good after a hot weather in 90s degrees outside lol hey where my steak? :dunno:

LovelyBlkGal said:
I already thrw steak out so till you will sniff to find steak that where i hide HAH!! :laugh2:

You threw it out??? Ewwww I wont eat a dirty steak

*My best imitation of Alex* "Alright, my Custodian just up and quit! So your'e all banned for 2 weeks!"

It's DreamDeaf FAULT!!!! Not me!!! :-o She started! Now DreamDeaf, CLEAN UP THE MESS!!! :o

*knee on ground and pray* Please don't ban me... :cry:

Get all Jellos of all colors, throw them all at RR, Alex, and all of Mods then spray them with cool whip cream, and then put Spaghetti sauce, sloppy joes over them!! then scoops them up, throw at wheover run or walk by me!!!!

Since DD was one that who started food fight, LETS GET TO HER!!! Find any food and throw at her, dump her into big pot of refried beans!!!!

Now that everyone's all gooey or wet, Jellybean takes a sack of white flour and shakes it helter skelter getting everyone and turning them powdery white. Ha ha ha everyone looks like ghosts!

Boo! :)

<<<<lurking in the background with great big cans of food coloring, putting it into my super soaker, and looking for a target>>>>

I've made a pitcher of cherry cool-aid and got a funnel and some balloons. I make cherry cool-aid water balloons and start chucking them at people. Look out!!!!! Oh look, I have some left over and I dump it on somebody's head. I don't know who because I closed my eyes and now I'm running away.

Hoo hoo. This is fun!

Aww...if I get banned for one month, that means I wouldnt be able to make crazy threads like this one or make humorus posts that makes everyone rolling with laughter in the aisles... do you wanna that, CRH?

*squirts whipped cream at CRH*

*making mess bomb with mayo, mustard, ketchup, whipped cream, baby food and orange juice and setting it off throughout AllDeaf*

oops...heh heh.

Back