Food Fight!!!

Everyone is so dirty!

Jellybean goes and gets a Super Soaker and squirts everyone. Gee, now everyone is dirty and wet. Gross!b

no no, I see someone standing on the cafetria table holding a match to the fire alarm sprinkler...

run run run for your life.....

(alarm alarm) water go off....

<<<putting on a poncho and then throwing big bowl of oatmeal up into the ceiling fan>>>

slip slide slip on the floor. ha ha here I come with a squirt bottle of pancake syrup

straining my spoon way over back with my finger....

FLICKKKKKKKKK

there goes the pudding....Whoooeeeee.

Jellybean goes to her kitchen and gets left over coffee grains from her coffee maker and used tea bags.

Slap go the tea bags on people. Oooh, and the coffee grains are like mud.

Yippee!!!!!

Yeah yeah I see that.... *throwing the tomatoes* like point toward everyone!

OHHH i have better idea, ZOOM to bakery store get HUGE wedding cake then back to the room and get ready to toss toward DreamDeaf. BINGO right at target the HUGE wedding cake splat at top of her and it went through her all way down to the floor. Threw the sprinkles, and everything at the hand ah there it is a pretty cake *psst it surely look good on you DreamDeaf.* (that flashback of cruella on dalmatian 102 movie)

:rofl:

*looking in my fridge* hmm ahhh I found molded sour cream, splat on downing, uh oh.. I think I just splatted on mizzdeaf! *running for my life*

take all of the moldy stuff out of your fridges, mix it up, and throw it at Mizz Deaf!!!!! :mrgreen:

tegumi said:
take all of the moldy stuff out of your fridges, mix it up, and throw it at Mizz Deaf!!!!! :mrgreen:

I'm looking for more! *looking* I see Mountain Dew, *shaking it up* *opens the can* *hisssssssssssssssssssss* all over tegumi!

*RedWolf entered the room and looked around the room, saw that the room filled with thrown food all over the thread*

Hey now.... :ugh: Who going to clean up in here lol :rofl:

*bring out Mega-Size WATER GUN with stong BLAST of WATER at LBGAL and everyone else who threw the food all over AD*

Back