Food Fight!!!

DreamDeaf

Reaction score
Dang...I'm bored.

I got a big tray of ...

let's see...

*looking at lunch tray*

I got a huge pile of spaghetti, a big dollop of mashed potatoes, a huge spoonful of peas, a bucket of vanilla ice cream, and a glass of milk...

*drinking milk*

ahhh...

and now...

*looking around, selecting a victim*

Hey, Sex Sex Sinner!!!

*throwing a handful of spaghetti*

SPLLLLLAAAATTTT!

Bullseye on your face!!!!

and now let the food fight begin!!

You can select a food you want to throw, and a victim to throw it at...

like this...

HEY, ROADRUNNER!!!

*throwing cherry pie*

*SPLLLLAAATTTT*

got him in the face!!!

*ducking behind table*

CRAP!!!! :squint:

Someone threw spaghetti & meatball on my $100 WHITE shirt!!! :mad2: *throwing meatball* back to DreamDeaf And *grabbing another cherry pie* and throw to DreamDeaf :mrgreen:

**hiding under the table**

:rofl: :lol:

<<<<closing my eyes and throwing baby food spinach at random person>>>>

Ow! You got me right in the eye! :pissed: Where’s my f**king lawyer when I need him? ARRGGH! *Picks up a plate of RAW HAGGIS and hurls it at juliae*

<<<throwing up and not ducking in time now going to wash my hair!! but first getting as much haggis out of my hair, rolling in into a ball, mixing it with moldy canned dog food, and throwing it back at levonian then running away>>>

*Hungry chimpanzee eats the haggis and dog food mixture with a bottle of Corona* MMMMM! :beer:

snickers... gets
killer.jpg
from shed, put 1 gallon of butter on it and hit release. Then runs away from crowd.

Shaking up a bottle of orange soda that stains, opening it up, and squirting everyone in the room.

Throw the chocolate pie with whipping topping on it toward MizzDeaf... and say AHH! run and HIDE while I put rain poach coat on...

<<<sets up great big trampolene (sp?), right under the butter darkangel threw. the butter bounces off the trampolene right back toward darkangel as she runs away>>>

Geez Jellybean that was my best white shirt!!!!! <<<Now I'm shaking a can of grape soda and spraying everyone hahaha>>>

Back