Fondue

Pinky

Reaction score
Do you have your own Fondue set? My husband and I bought a new iron fondue sets from Gordmans. We got the cash gift from my mom. I'm curious about fondue's recipes. I know the recipe have cheese, chocolate, broth, dip, desserts. I can't wait to make them.

My hubby would LOVE to have that set! Maybe next Christmas :)

I never tried chocolate one but cheese yes...they are expensive but worth it to eat yummy!

My parents had one when I was little. They were very popular then.

I remember I was very disappointed they would only do cheese fondue and never chocolate.

Yeah! It's expensive on cheese and chocolate. This is special one. I tried to eat chocolate with strawberry and pineapple and angel cake at Brides Show last years ago. It was chocolate fountain. I love it! I wish would have wedding but it's expensive. So We prefer to get our own fondue for party.

i want try that fondue but i never using that before but its looks good whether any food on dip looks good!! YUM!

Hi,
In France, fondue sets are not very expensive :)
The only problem is that the French electric voltage is different : French one is 220V, American one is 140V.
Too bad :(

That is right, but correct is usa voltage is 120/240 not 140

Hi,
The only problem is that the French electric voltage is different : French one is 220V, American one is 140V.

Hi,

My new iron fondue set cost us $39.99 on sale. The store's price was $59.99. The worth original was 90.00 dollars. It was great deal with discount. I don't use the electric V. My fondue is use an alcohol denatured burner.

Back