Florida police find marijuana plants growing in empty swimming pool

oh well each to their own..
but on the serious side...i haven't touch a joint for 8 years

and I don't really miss it
but id be nice to have a toke or two, but with someone brainy or classy so there'd be great convos

oh well each to their own..
but on the serious side...i haven't touch a joint for 8 years

and I don't really miss it
but id be nice to have a toke or two, but with someone brainy or classy so there'd be great convos

Yes, indeed. I wonder what it would be like to get ripped with da Vinci.

the growers, they weren't good at everything, the growing, the concealing, the keeping low in attraction, they were so sloppy that they got caught...

Yeah that is why I said there should be a Dummies book for people that want to break the law. I love it when someone rob a store in the winter and leaves a trail in the snow right back to their house. This happen to someone out here.

Yeah that is why I said there should be a Dummies book for people that want to break the law. I love it when someone rob a store in the winter and leaves a trail in the snow right back to their house. This happen to someone out here.

:lol:

it not uncommen for people stick few seeds around flower beds of police stations if they have them or in big flower tubs...cops walk pass everyday and not notice...like think they out fighting crime as they not notice pot but i doubt it

it not uncommen for people stick few seeds around flower beds of police stations if they have them or in big flower tubs...cops walk pass everyday and not notice...like think they out fighting crime as they not notice pot but i doubt it

:shock: they're trained to notice details :giggle: it'll be too funny if this happened as a joke

Back