Florida man reports forgotten condiment to police

PowerON

Reaction score
Reginald Peterson of Jacksonville, FL made a different choice last week. He ordered a sandwich at his local Subway shop and, when he noticed it was missing the sauce he requested, he pulled out his cell phone and dialed 911, so that he could report his forgetful sandwich makers to the police. The officers arrived and, when they weren't able to convey to Peterson that missing sauce on a sandwich wasn't an appropriate use of 911, they arrested him for making false 911 calls.

Man calls 911 after Subway left sauce off sandwich

Damn, is that necessary to call 911? LOL

Damn, is that necessary to call 911? LOL

darwin1_full.jpg

Oh no, my beer is missing! Better call 911!

Yeah freakin' right.

Oh no! What a tragedy!!! The sauce needs to be reported missing!

Once at Wendy's, we saw a man throw a sandwich at the person behind the counter because he thought his tomato slice was too small.

Ohhh... I just realized I didn't get the napkins with my meal... I'll call 9-1-1!

ROFL... that's dumbest thing to do it.

He is supposed to do check if sauce is here or not before goes out, I always check food if right before go out of door or drive out of place.

:lol: That's crazy. Oh, I realized I didn't get the chocolate chip cookies with my meal. I'll call 911. :roll:

I bet that guy is too bitch over high gas price, lol.

Geez, It's amazing how people would use 9-1-1 calls just about for anything! :lol:

I mean, really, if you're missing a mustard or ketchup on the sandwich, it's not the end of the world!

I've also heard of stories about people calling 911 just because their marijuana were stolen. D'oh!

Its wild what people do to call 9-1-1 over missing mayo on a sandwich :roll:

Sounds like he wants to be in jail to get some tastes!

I will call 911 if I didn't lose weight down to 128lbs. Oh yea!

Back