floor machine stripping and wax

jessewhitelaw

Reaction score
Do any one have done that to floor from start remove old wax by stripping then recoat 4 time of wax thing with floor machine? just let me know so i maybe could do my floor with less thing but i did at my work for like 2 time i real just running floor machine that it but other was doing mop and stuff anyone could tell me?

link look our work machine i know it insane no room to move for room but we use 4 for once when we done 2 machine move to upside second floor for store those machine very old like few year and worn out i feel not safe use those older machine lol i like use what we work on it for everyday that make me trust it lol

those kind is tennant 5680 and 5700 2 same kind other same kind but those 5700 machine got too much dirty on it you maybe could see it

here link look like too small for space but those machine huge!

ImageShack - Hosting :: img00037cl5.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: img00036ns9.jpg

dont be :eek2: lol

Have you check Home Depot or Lowe and ask them what can you do. They also offers rental that you could use it. They will be happy to give you instruction how to use it and what products.

Do any one have done that to floor from start remove old wax by stripping then recoat 4 time of wax thing with floor machine? just let me know so i maybe could do my floor with less thing but i did at my work for like 2 time i real just running floor machine that it but other was doing mop and stuff anyone could tell me?

link look our work machine i know it insane no room to move for room but we use 4 for once when we done 2 machine move to upside second floor for store those machine very old like few year and worn out i feel not safe use those older machine lol i like use what we work on it for everyday that make me trust it lol

those kind is tennant 5680 and 5700 2 same kind other same kind but those 5700 machine got too much dirty on it you maybe could see it

here link look like too small for space but those machine huge!

ImageShack - Hosting :: img00037cl5.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: img00036ns9.jpg

dont be :eek2: lol

Back