flirt ME!

Mitzan9

Reaction score
flirt me, question me anywhere, because i just am boring this is why I want to do against it ... Let's us to have fun, please stupid-shit question, than I can answer to each question ^^

or u want to have contact with me, than please: msn-addy: mitzan09@hotmail.de

P.s. i know that here isn't a flirt page but i have to do somehow!

Life in germany? Öhm ... i think, for tourist in germany would say that life in germany was thrilling but i live in germany since my birth and I can't describe how is german life because there's advantage and disadvantage ... There's a lot of interesting society and party... I think the life in germany is normal like usa-life ...

There's super bus&railway connection for deaf and germany is litte country. deaf often can visit their deaf-friends, it doesn't take so long time to visit at and hasn't to pay for railway expenses because they have "deaf pass" and get gratis expenses. Who want to drive with the high-speed transport railway, they also have to pay.

Deaf life in germany is better life than other countries, I think, because there's a lot of event and party of deaf, each week-end in different german city. There's a lot of fun to have. There also is a lot of deaf special society for each age class.

German Sign Languange? It is called Deutsch Gebärdensprache (DGS).

Hm, sry I can't describe and compare because I can't to speak ASL. I want to learn this.

Do you have own videophone or webcam to communicate with deaf people? But your country don't have VRS (Video Relay Service). Most of US and few countries have VRS.

it's right, there isn't in germany ... We most use to chat with msn messenger or camfrog in adding webcam. Sometimes we also use own videophone, but it is no orginally thing for deaf, but general ...

I am boring too and nothing to say! Just say Hi! :)

The flirt page caught my intrest, haha. You have a "deaf pass" for railways right? So how do you acquire it do you just get one or is it a one time fee deal?

everybody acquire it if they are handicapped... it is actually called: handicapped pass and with token. One can get with it to have to pay for each year und it costs 50-60 euro, I think...

Toma, yoo i still am boring! I hate sunday ...

That's great. So not like that's here, we have benefits like my bro is autistic so he gets social security. But I don't know any deaf benefits, I'm just an ASL student

Sundays arnt to bad its better then mon-fri, waking up early for school. That's no fun. =p

but sunday i usually have to endure a headache after party on saturday and stay at home and I was died before dead-boring! My friends hadn't time to meet ... pff...

Haha, okay well here our parties get busted quickly. And drink well that's regular but its sneaky...

but sunday i usually have to endure a headache after party on saturday and stay at home and I was died before dead-boring! My friends hadn't time to meet ... pff...

ahh, party-type person! I get it. Haha

Strange, I love my sunday, coz so often I end up working on Saturday, either at work or at my dad's business...

And yeah I'd give anything to wake up at 8am, and not at 5h30am, to beat the traffic!!

So yeah, there are some folks out there who truly appreciate their Sunday, I for one...

Yo, right, i love party and to be crazy very much! but i drugs? no thank!

Ah, all love sunday but i not! ^^
kashveera, it is beautiful that sunday is important day for you und your folks... i know feeling how one can have a rest finally! ^^

i am learning french .... pfff

qu'est-ce que vous faites maintenant??? ^^

I took french, well for that matter I've taken french, spanish and italian... I'm not very good and that's for the most part why I started ASL.
The only think I remeber from french was Ferishca ferishca dorm eh vu dorm eh vu..... I defenatly have no idea how to spell in french either.

Back