Flights/hotels in NY

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anybody knows any cheap flights/hotels in NY. Also which month is the best time to go? I know it won't be cheap but hopefully like a reasonable price.
Thanks in advance. Since me and a friend are considering going to NY in November/Jan, but we need to do a lot of saving up and research.

I'm just wondering if anybody knows any cheap flights/hotels in NY. Also which month is the best time to go? I know it won't be cheap but hopefully like a reasonable price.
Thanks in advance. Since me and a friend are considering going to NY in November/Jan, but we need to do a lot of saving up and research.

try checking here coz every time im looking 4 cheap hotels i come here visit here
check the actual rates by choosing the date of visit, then sort the price again to find cheap rates. Enjoy ur NY trip!

You may contact Jiro. He may help you to find cheap hotels.

if you don't mind sacrificing your privacy for cheap price - try hostel in Brooklyn. Paperclips has used it a few times.

What month is good? well any month is great!!! :lol: But first - how many days in NYC? If I do get my own place by then, mi casa es tu casa!!! However - it won't be in NYC but close to NYC.

but something to think about -

Late November is a very very busy time. It's Thanksgiving Holiday and Black Friday so that means - crazy airports, delays, confusions. Early November is good idea unless you want to experience Thanksgiving holiday here which can be awesome! It's my favorite holiday :)

January - too cold to enjoy NYC unless you're cold-weather type and you may be prone to weather delay with your flights.

where in NY are you planning to go ? and what state/city you plan to leave from? its kinda hard to give you cheap flights without knowing specfics.

usually buffulo,rochester, syracuse, JFK are the cheap places to land, then rent car and go from there.

16936113.jpg

GS-BB-ELS1.jpg

Seriously.. sometimes we got to read the dates of the thread, especially first post.

I did just now- boy do I feel foolish. Excuse me when I go run and hide. :io:

I normally do read post dates, but I didnt this time.. uggh! SORRY!

Back