Flavored Hershey Kisses

Oooo, all right...I will go and check the stores then. I love caramel flavor. :) I would try the other flavors whenever they have it.

I only saw two....caramel and candy corn, and did not see any pumpkin spice... maybe at other wal mart might have it.... :dunno: one bag is enough for now since I got candy corn. Haven't try it yet...gotta eat lunch first! :lol:
It seems that the caramel apple flavor is at Walmart and pumpkin spice & candy corn is Target. Perhaps, they're exclusive only at those stores. I haven't seen them anywhere else. :dunno:

We have some here but I often stop by and order some cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory restaurant when I have a company over. They are delicious!!!
Here's their link: Welcome to Cheesecake Factory

I've eaten all 3 of the recent Halloween flavors.

The candy corn flavor tastes like white chocolate.

The caramel apple flavor does taste like real caramel apple with chocolate.

The pumpkin spice is not bad. It tastes good, but not enough to make me want to buy more.

I wouldn't buy a lot more of any of them anyways. The last two times I bought more of those flavored Hershey Kisses were when they had vanilla creme and new york cheesecake. :)

Eh? What does the Cheesecake Factory have to do with Hershey Kisses? :dunno:

Why did you bring up the New York Cheesecake??? Your reply was: The New York Cheesecake is DELICIOUS! So, I decided to bring this up to talk about this. I really appreciate if you stop insulting my intelligence. Thanks.

My favorite flavors are

Dark chocolate
Chocolate with PB
Candy Cane for xmas
Chocolate with mint for xmas

I can't wait to eat them! :D

I bought new flavor....chocolate meltaway...it taste pretty good!

Anyone try it yet? I saw there area few other flavors...I think cookie n cream and other I can't remember what. I will keep eye on holidays flavor...:)

I bought new flavor....chocolate meltaway...it taste pretty good!

Anyone try it yet? I saw there area few other flavors...I think cookie n cream and other I can't remember what. I will keep eye on holidays flavor...:)

I never see cookie n cream. Yummy! I really want try to taste it so badly.

I found them in the candy section. I will double check tomorrow when I go Wal Mart if i get sitting $. I forgot 3 or 4 things...oh well!

I never see cookie n cream. Yummy! I really want try to taste it so badly.

Back